LOTC's Administration, and How to Handle it.

VoidandNull

In recent months, LOTC has been on a turn for the worst. OOC relations rule the server, and if you even say one bad thing about a mod, it can be considered harassment and you can be banned for an indefinite amount of time. I have played LOTC for four years, and I have to say, this is the worst I have ever seen it. I'm sure it's been worse, but this is horrid. Admins flaunt powers like its a **** measuring contest, and anyone they don't like can be banned without definitive proof, and the players can't do anything about it. Well, you can, you just all choose not to. There is a simple answer here, and you all fail to see if cause you either can't, or you don't want to for sake of wanting to be ignorant. 

Don't. Play. LOTC.

That's the answer. There is no 'lets try and make the mod team better!' or 'Change the admins!'. Just, don't play. If you truly hate this abuse of power and want a change, than leave the server, and go do something else. For years people have put up with mod and admin abuse for what? Some shitty lore and magic that is power ruled to hell and back? For some community that you wouldn't follow outside of this horrid server? LOTC is addictive to it's core. It's like drinking for example. Sure in moderation it's okay and fun! But then you drink more. And more. And more. And then you're addicted. And your life starts to spiral. And then you can't get out and it isn't fun anymore but you can't stop because it's just that ONE moment of fun you want. You can't keep doing this to yourself. 

Sure there are going to be people who who still have fun here, but for people who don't and want to leave and need some kind of next step or a sign to do so, I hope this is it. All the OOC drama and grooming and pedophilia can stop, if you just stop playing. This server can't get attention if no one is on it, and that's what the Admins want. They want people to rule over, and if there isn't anyone, they can't have they power they worked so hard for. So please, Stop Playing. Then you won't have to deal with any more waiting for poorly timed events, Mod abuse over OOC conflict, Admins giving reports with no actual proof. It all stops, once you stop hitting enter to rejoin the server. 

Just Stop.

And I know this post is going to be locked, I just don't care enough to not post it. 

And for anyone who want's to listen, here. 

7 minutes ago, VoidandNull said:

And I know this post is going to be locked, I just don't care enough to not post it. 

bit of a conundrum innit bruv

So true. Don't like it, just quit. *chad gif*

But sir if I quit lotc my friends won't talk to me! 

tenor.gif

38 minutes ago, VoidandNull said:

OOC relations rule the server, and if you even say one bad thing about a mod, it can be considered harassment and you can be banned for an indefinite amount of time

is this why twi was banned genuine question because that sounds unacceptable and really shows just how far the servers fallen

Riot games big event - Star Guardians - start today on all of their games! Even Valorant! Make sure to check it out on your break from LoTC.

Unfortunately, just quit doesn’t work. People come back because they become attatched to these servers. It’s happens throughout all other servers. The only way those servers end up dying, is because admins just keep ignoring to make changes. So if they won’t fix their conduct now, results will occur within time.

ive been on lotc for 9 years, this isnt the lowest it's been

57 minutes ago, LoTC's Next Top Model said:

honestly, all things considered, lotc's doing better now than at this point two years ago.

To be fair, true all things considered. When you look between then and now.

7 hours ago, Jentos said:

is this why twi was banned genuine question because that sounds unacceptable and really shows just how far the servers fallen

It's not. 

She's banned for harassment, blackmail, and overall being an individual that harms the server because of their ooc agenda to destroy all communities who they believe ever wronged them. Ryan's the same way.

7 hours ago, LoTC's Next Top Model said:

honestly, all things considered, lotc's doing better now than at this point two years ago.

That's honeslty kinda sad