BETTER CALL MICK

Mickaelhz

Well said. A detailed report that describes the air of hypocrisy around here.

On 7/15/2022 at 1:09 AM, ReveredOwl said:

I am of the opinion that community leaders shouldn't be given special dispensations regarding wether they are banned or not. Community leaders are just players like everyone else and they should not be treated any different. You can't, for example, warn an NL after they broke a rule for something you would ban a normal player for. I don't know why NL's seem to be given so many chances and 'talking tos', its stupid and they should be treated like everyone else, a community would find a new leader if their current one gets banned for breaking a rule.

Ngl, if that means players cannot oocly discuss their dislike for a nation in OOC or joke about the desctruction of a nation OOCly, a lot of us would be in trouble. This ban was for doing those things as NL.

Well, I didn’t know about the situation at all apart from reading this post. However, I’ve never seen a post with over 100 upvotes in such a short span of time. I think that if over 100 people in the playerbase deem a ban of 2 players to be unjust, a serious look into the ban is warranted. On a weekend, typically the number of players is just about 200 online the server. Going on these upvotes (in a very black and white line of thought), that is just over 50% of the active online playerbase on a weekend who disagree or have found issue with the ban of 2 players.

make of that what you will, just an outsider making an observation. I love how Mick is one of the few who sees something they disagree with, and instead of assume nothing will change if they speak up, he makes a non-aggressive breakdown of his reasons for opposing a situation. 
Thank you for being a voice to this community, Mick!