Our Arrival to the Mainland

HOUSE FLORENTINO
OUR ARRIVAL TO THE MAINLAND

JoBb833lxzo-gF7-Kg2ybWyoGKcXxXn4zfSM1pxwAxz-_tJ72xJc6ABpH6r7JUEJbYneHZwhxZKmW8mHEjHVi-G09e7dJn_tqVbtwd7i83hX6Etn61iGGg90vdJZIw-lkuEBLRXqYqtAhD5JHA

Issued by,

THE PATRIARCH OF HOUSE FLORENTINO

14th of Malin's Welcome, Year 1881
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHE DIO MOSTRA MISERICORDIA SUI NOSTRI NEMICI,

To the Illatians of Almaris,

After the long years our ancestors have spent on the beautiful Isles of Illatia, flourishing even during times of conflict on the mainland, the corruption has finally reached our birth home. We, the Florentino family, have lived quietly upon the island, following our faith and pursuing the well-being of our people. Even so, there are people who are jealous of our name and seek to stain it with the blood of innocents. We are the true descendants of the Baron of Illatia, Marco d’Montelliano- the blood of the great pheasant runs through our veins, and we will not stand for this. The House of Cantacuzino has deceived our family and amassed an army to take the historical Castello di Santa Maria, our ancestral home on the island of Illatia. It was constructed decades ago for our great-grandmother. Duchess of Bravuna, Mariya de’ Drăghicescu, after she fled the nation of Haense. The Cantacuzino family has taken our mother as a hostage after they murdered our father in cold blood. Our mother’s sacrifice and exchange of her freedom has granted us, her dear children, ours. As we now enter the ports of Almaris we receive news that an offspring of the Cantacuzino family had left prior to the battle, now residing in the Kingdom of Oren, and hoping to gain supporters in what we know as their evil conquest against us and all Illatian people. So, we ask that all Illatians of Almaris would bring us the boy whose family would have us slaughtered if things happened differently. For the well being of our culture and people, we urge you to do so.

Ave Illatia!

To the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and her people,

The House of Florentino would like to make itself known to the great nation of the north. We are foreign nobility from the Isles of Illatia, and be that as it may, we do not come demanding power nor respect. We wish to earn such through hard work and continuous acts of loyalty. Personally, I am well adept in the cultural arts as well as politics, so I believe I may find my place among the courts. I may even find myself useful in the company of the military. As for my siblings, my sisters have worked with many charities in the past upon the Isles, to help the less fortunate, and so they hope to involve themselves with something similar within the city. As for my brother, he has found himself highly devoted to our faith and to GOD, so the church may be for him. Simply, we all hope to contribute to the growth of this great nation and people. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHE LA CASA FIORENTINO FIORISCA

Vittorio Vincenzo Florentino, Patriarch of House Florentino, Lord Protector of Lazio and Bravuna~ 

13 minutes ago, TwistedFries said:

To the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and her people,

"Ay, MARONE! You gotta be breaking my stugots here. Va fa Illatia, get out of here!" Corrado Cusamano barked at his audience of none.

Meanwhile, Vittorio Falcone rolls in his grave.

25 minutes ago, TwistedFries said:

Mariya de’ Drăghicescu

"Had no idea my Half-Sister was a Duchess" Muttered Lukács Mihail Drăghicescu, Elder Patriach of Drăghicescu

The Lady Palatine smiled down at the missive as she received it from one of her many couriers.

"Let us welcome these new denizens with open arms - they surely seem to be a promising bunch," she remarked.

“The ****?” Says Vincente Falcone

Iulius Vernhart smiled brightly upon reading the missive sent ahead of arrival. He nodded and prepared to go out to greet them, welcoming them to Karosgrad. On his way, he would stop by the Lord Treasurer's office, in order that they may have lodging prepared for such a family.  "A start to a promising friendship?" @mkLouis

Valdemar quizzed Isabella ceaselessly on the specifics of their ship as their new friends settled into life in Karosgrad.

"How many masts did it have? Are they square sails, or triangle ones? Have ye ever seen a whale?"

Dante Aldo Falcone breaks into a colourfully zealous bout of foreign disdain once he spied the missive, a roll of the hand under his chin in dismissal. 
“ More of these immigrants plagiarists? Eh, Salta in un Lago, sardine..”

He rambles on, a feuding, festering hatred borne that evening in the serene crownlands.

Austina waves to Isabella, happy to meet new friends!

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smiles as he oversees the new arrivals being processed through customs, he hopes they’ll find what they’re looking for in the Kongzem.

Wilhelm Barclay hopes the newcomers enjoy fishing and sailing