TO THE KINGDOM OF OREN

"ef Ter Oren kin' Dunnae listen t'en ets phase two." Glod muttered, looking over the ranks of dwarves working on the latest siege weapon. He would smile as the test target was turned into a pile of glorified ash.

"A-ah yes. You might have our King. .  but we have one of your ten princes! Aha. . . how about we do an exchange -- not that we need it, of course. We're better. .  yeah. . " The Dark Emperor played with a set of toys, and mimicked the voices. "B-but. . . you remember that random Emperor? Yeah. . . if you want to seek forgiveness, leave the King unharmed and retreat, or we'll . . do something."  

Soon enough, the Dark Emperor grabbed another toy to imitate the current King of Oren, and then spoke. "S-so we have your king, and you are giving me back an irrelevant noble and a prince. .  an in return. . . you get to war Krugmar and get your King back? Sounds like a deal to me!"

He threw the toys around, hoping this was how the King of Oren would think, or well - how the dwarves thought the King of Oren would answer. 

Tonito smokes a cigarette out in the wheat fields, keeping a watchful eye for those of the special military operation that plagued his homeland.

"Fackin pukiiooooooo," He grits his teeth, wishing he could just go to college.

8 hours ago, capybara said:

I wonder what their King thinks about this, commented Leon.

A fellow Leon would think the same thing.