THE TREATY OF CROW AND FOX

shay

"They speak of their ineffectiveness, and how they will matter no in battle, yet then celebrated when they will not be in battle, as if it is a victory? Perplexing..." Robynn of Acre commented, already fed up with war. "I suppose, in the word of the half-men, 'this changes nothing."

Edited by Gambit

Ember looks down at the missive with a scoff, she removes the Topaz crystal queen piece of the table, placing it into the box of different crystal pieces.

"Only the smartest survive, the weakest usually are smarter ones, I'll give them such"

The Vicountess continued to look out the window drinking her tea from her home, in Balian.

"I'm not so sure about the 'Honour with Strength' part of their motto, but the 'Bound by Humility' part does sum up this treaty for sure, eh Marty?" he asks of his kinsman @LithiumSedai

Matyas Joren Baruch broke bread over dinner with a few of his diplomats and advisors as news of the successfully-concluded business spread from crier to crier on the streets of Karosgrad.

"A toast tae our hard-workin' diplomatic corps. An' a toast tae the Koenas!"

2 minutes ago, argonian said:

"I'm not so sure about the 'Honour with Strength' part of their motto, but the 'Bound by Humility' part does sum up this treaty for sure, eh Marty?" he asks of his kinsman @LithiumSedai

"Classic elves." Marty B. shrugged in response, sliding the missive across the table with a wary sweep of his finger, fearful of any lingering traces of elfen malaria. "I reckon it'd have taken them years to find their way to the frontlines anyway, feeble-minded as they are."

20 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

"Finally, neutrality." An elf spoke.

Alyndel wonders how a defensive pact, specifically against another nation is even remotely close to neutrality.

Alyndel too wonders why the Elysians do not think this will backfire in any way shape or form.

Alyndel decides the politics of Almaris don't matter that much, and he goes back to screaming at other Dark Elves.

Antonious Patracolus Derfey is unsurprised.

24 minutes ago, LithiumSedai said:

"Classic elves." Marty B. shrugged in response, sliding the missive across the table with a wary sweep of his finger, fearful of any lingering traces of elfen malaria. "I reckon it'd have taken them years to find their way to the frontlines anyway, feeble-minded as they are."

"Tell my wife, 'Hello'", Stan adds, imitating elven neutrality, before remembering that elven degenerates don't even have those.

"Spineless gits." Jorvin Starbreaker gripes, the Dwarven Lord huffs irritably. "If they stuck wit' tha' urks ah'n manlings, we could keep tha' damned war goin' for a few more months at least!"

"my mother would be rolling in her grave" a Tired traveller mutters to himself as he read someplace of the news and carrying on his way