[!] Public letter to Garedyn the Mossy, Chief of the Mossborn

mateolog

[!] A public letter hangs on a post in the road of Urguan dedicated to Garedyn the Mossy.

Decorative Border Png posted by Zoey Thompson

Greetings Garedyn, Chief of the Mossborn,

I must respond to what you did on this stone day. You had me assist you in your proposal for legislation of the Grand Senate "The Hefrumm safety Act", that is fair. You asked for my signature to assist your proposal and show Blackroot support, that is fair. However, when pressured you allowed yourself to remove the name of Mao Blackroot. This would be fine if this individual was not one that represents a clan of dwarves, but it was, I am the representative of the Blackroot clan. I do not say this with ill intent, I am aware you are a new leader in Hefrumm and you need time to learn somethings about the position. Hence, the Blackroots will not grudge the Mossborn clan. Quite the opposite, despite these actions you have shown enough goodwill to show us you care for us as brothers and care for hefrumm. Therefore, I wish to declare the eternal unity of Hefrumm, and the undying support for our Mossborn brothers, as well as all other Hefrumm clans.

We the Blackroots forgive the actions that happened this stone day, from Garedyn as well as any other that lead him to his actions today.

Hail Hefrumm,

Hail Urguan,

Hail the Blackroots,

Hail the Mossborn,

May all the Hefrumm clans forever embody the unity of Hefrumm, as Urguan embodies the unity of all dwarves.

Hail Yemekar,

Hail Anbella,

Hail Dungrimm,

Hail Belka,

May the Brathmordakin guide us in loving our fellow kin, as we are all creations of Yemekar, instructed to keep his balance, and as his holy tools for this endeavor we will. May his balance be kept. 

Mao Blackroot, Chief of the Blackroots, Seer of Hefrumm

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/PDkbEEaCMt5VV_B3Sqrp6e0d-1j3YJmsmdNxOMg0CmzX42NlkRXIDMWVXxhoyvpC5eBjaa0GEw9AJWFLgTaZb2QUu_yC0l79-nmbGpZHaHc7FsYhNqO2hiyBaPxQsxYt_-XrDCZi

Decorative Border Png posted by Zoey Thompson

Making her daily rounds, Dhaen snorts at the sight of the letter, speaking to herself in the silence.

"Presumptuous indeed to post a letter decrying your own kin "allowing himself to be pressured". Should your quick temper not be turned to whoever asked for your signature to be removed? And why post in such a public matter?"

Dhaen continues down the path to inspect another house. She is Grand Steward. Sometimes she isn't included on documents either, but that does not incite her to publicly denounce her own folk.

12 minutes ago, Dhaelena said:

Making her daily rounds, Dhaen snorts at the sight of the letter, speaking to herself in the silence.

"Presumptuous indeed to post a letter decrying your own kin "allowing himself to be pressured". Should your quick temper not be turned to whoever asked for your signature to be removed? And why post in such a public matter?"

Dhaen continues down the path to inspect another house. She is Grand Steward. Sometimes she isn't included on documents either, but that does not incite her to publicly denounce her own folk.

Mao listens behind a bush blending with the branches.

"seems somefolk do net understand thes is to avoid a grudge an keep tha 'onor of the blackroots intact, aftah being disrespected todeh. Will need to work on my presentation fer all audiences"  hed take note

"Dere were nay reason teh make dis public laddeh, yew could've jus' wen' an' see Garedyn yehself" he muttered to himself in the depths of a shallow tree known only to himself "Seems loik yeh tryin' make grudges instead laddeh"

The Rhun Prophet hears word of Mao's letter, and lets out a dry chuckle as he shakes his head. "Ah, I reckon Garedyn'll soon see what I meant."

1 hour ago, Gnomeh said:

"Dere were nay reason teh make dis public laddeh, yew could've jus' wen' an' see Garedyn yehself" he muttered to himself in the depths of a shallow tree known only to himself "Seems loik yeh tryin' make grudges instead laddeh"

Mao Vlackroot nods "aye lad, ets a good thing fer new clan leadahs to know about thes things. Do net kno why thes cannet be public. Says nothing bad about anyone. Ef a' wanted a grudge et would nevah be against a forest dwed tha 'as been workin 'ard fer 'efrumm. Tha reason a' do net grudge those tha bent 'is 'and es jest that a' am net 'igh chief and 'ence et es net mi place to challange Urguan officials." scraches his beard "tha reason why et es public es to show tha despite tha actions ef some folks outside 'efrumm en tryin to cause division en our village by removing representatives of Hefrumm clans we will net be divided and we will net go agaisnt each otha. Et es that simple, et es public because Garedyn's reaction to thes meassage es meant to show forest dwed unity despite intervention of alien forces to pitch us against each other. Could tell you more over some ale ef ye are up for et."

[!] A letter has been placed next to Mao's letter.