PEACE IN OUR TIME

Elite Snipes

From atop the walls of Reinmar, Vanhart the Carrot exhaled a slow sigh as the sun dipped below the horizon.

He was grateful that - unlike the last war - this war was one his children would only know as stories.

Pyotr Ludovar smiles as the war ended far quicker than he had thought it would, though he begins to cheer! “Ea can go visit mea friends again!” He says with a grin, as all he’s been able to do lately is lie around

Maciej Jazloviecki let out a sigh of relief "Finally." He commented simply

Princess Augustina cheered! “Ave Balian!!! Papa we did it!! We should host a grand party!”

Nikoleta claps her hands together, turning to her husband to ask “Can we turn the island into a vacation spot? I heard the beaches are nice!

@Herod

The Baroness of Renduzzo looks the notice over before her head threw back on a laugh, showing it to her husband, an all-too-common grin coming to her features.

Iulius Vernhart would smile brightly, his eyes set upon the missive. “And as soon as it began, it was over. Hopefully no other war shall come soon”

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie watched as the missives came in all throughout the kingdom. His mouth twisted into a wide grin, his hands resting upon his lap. “Perhaps now I can connect with my family.”

Leika look at the papers "and once again krugmar is left on its lonesome. I wonder... is it finally over?"

10 minutes ago, Elite Snipes said:

V: MEMORIAL BENCH

A memorial bench to commemorate the relationship between Bakir Ireheart and Philip III shall be constructed outside the City of Vienne for weary travellers to rest in their warm embrace.

[!]

8F519381-BB95-46B3-A17D-F015B75A705E.png

Æthwulf of Acre, 'Robynn,' thought back to legendary sketch way-back-when...

Wolfgang de Vilain sheathes his blade, on to his next adventures.

Isa Basrid heard word of the peace as he was compiling documents. "I see," he replied to the messenger, "peace has returned to the world." He did not show it, but he was happy to hear word of victory of his former homeland.

Emelie de falstaff smiled as she was now released with her fellow cell mate from their endeavored sleep over at the new Haenseti palace! being the one true "knight" to lead Anthony back home

Catlaya Karyna Colborn sprints all the way from Haense to Oren, slamming open the front door to the Obediah household “Thomas, George! We can talk like civil people!” She screams at the two Obediah brothers.

Amadea was a really proud house wife