PEACE IN OUR TIME

Elite Snipes

Spoiler

i love displacing entire communities. so epic

Edited by Burnsider
OOC comments must be kept behind spoilers

The Dark Emperor stared down towards a snowy cliff side, and muttered. “I declare war on Almaris.” 

8 minutes ago, Nescaffier said:

"Why is everyone 'smiling the sun's smile'? Why does the sun have a smile? And why do they have it?" the de Rivera wonders, as apparently everyone simultaneously decides to shout about their funny smiles, "Drugs will be the end of Almaris."

Aghal Frostbeard smiles the suns smile.

“Wussies. These men are afraid. They are afraid of their own false faith to punish them with what? A title? A shameful title from a false prophet. No peace will come from this. Only more hate and mockery. The Orenian king to do this? Why? He should not trust such hostile and foreign lords, gods and, peoples. They are just going to keep on fighting as always”

The Yl’asath would express with disappointment towards the group of merchants she had been travelling with. Simply letting out a sigh and a shake of her head afterwards. Getting back to her monotonous and boring work. Looking up towards the looming and dark night skies. 

Spoiler

I wanted a WAR :(

Kaustantin smiled to his wife, he was prepared to become the stereotypical Haeseni tourist in the poor Silver Isle, Sun bathing as his skin turned red while intentionally talking slower whenever greeted by a local of the silver isles.

”That is a wonderful idea.” @zuziee

A Santegian man praises the equal division of lands in the middle east, thereby bringing peace between the disparate peoples of similar Creatorist faiths of normal Canonism and Owynism. He laments that the accords were not signed in Camp David.

3 hours ago, Maclunkey said:
  Hide contents

i love displacing entire communities. so epic

Spoiler

cope and seethe old man.

When Clara Vernheart heard the news she gave a faint smile "Gutte" she then went along her day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose Obediah was overjoyed to the news "Finally I can go places" 

"Let's get down to business

I don't got no time to play around, what is this?

Must be a circus in town, let's shut that shit down

On these clowns, can I getta witness?", Gustav casually drops a few bars out of his mind in the early morning while reading a document, happy to be back into business at last.

Nehtamo Aldin, sitting upon the dock of Cartref Mor, shed a tear for the fate of Haleun'or. "Mali'Thill lives...bartered on as though cattle by valah who should never have had a say Anemone..."  @TheIchorDruid Yet- he felt free, a strange sensation of relief, knowing there would no longer be a Haelun'or. 

"Hm" hummed Leon Barclay "That was a tame peace treaty" he contemplated, shrugging as he smiled somewhat, now finally free to tend his Barony fully.

"When the writing is on the wall I suppose some have the wisdom to step aside." Adrian Colborn seemed to think out loud while leaning back in his very soft sofa, looking to his grandchildren. "Well, this gives us more time to tend to other matters."