PEACE IN OUR TIME

Elite Snipes

Grimdal Irongut would wash his hands after his work was finished, picking up the latest edition of the DNN Paper. He nodded. "Gotta give et tuh Bakir, dinny quite see 'ow weh wudn't end up en anutah grand war. Ah swift end tuh t'es part at least, 'n as such ah pleasant surproise upon meh return home." he said.

Ser Reinhardt high fives his fellow knights, offering them cigars for their efforts in the war  “Smoke em of du gottem, boys! Another notch on the belt” @ReveredOwl@ColdestPepsi@Liokv@Althea_@tcs_tonsils_@1_Language_1

Holy Sir August nodded his head as he finally can take a shit in Grodno without getting bandited by goddamn Romstums

George Obedia would read the missive, lightly furrowing his brows, although at the same time, he'd breath in relief "So the shackles of war binds us no longer, and things finally will stop being awkward between me and Thomas' girlfriend." he'd then look up from the missive, towards the thriving city of Vienne "And yet, I wonder if these high elves city was worth for the Haensenis to insist on causing bloodshed for the sons and daughters of Horen. At least, His Majesty Frederick I, knew to compromise and do the honorable thing." A smile would then once again sneak on his face "Well, now surely I got more free time to take care of my private life for once."

On 7/17/2022 at 7:34 PM, Aidan_CoG said:

Pyotr Ludovar smiles as the war ended far quicker than he had thought it would, though he begins to cheer! “Ea can go visit mea friends again!” He says with a grin, as all he’s been able to do lately is lie around

Johanna iekami would smile now being able to finially visit her family and finially show her father pyotr her 2 year old twins. “Masashi!” She called out to her husband “eam visiting mea old man! With the twins!”

@ratlordmagic

Spoiler

My reply was a lil late ;-;

"Maybi Bakir will smoke ah blunt or hab ah drink wib mi now. Known him since hi wuz ah wii lad az dah ztoutz would blah ib" the rotten black orc stated after giving it a good read

Edited by StokedOff

The Rex signed the peace treaty, along with his Dominus and Motsham.

« Peace, finally. Let’s zkahing drink now bruddahs, BRING DA KRUGAMINE! »

The Rex, along with orcs, elves, dwarves and humans then went on to feast in the capital of the Iron’Uzg, San’Velku.

8 minutes ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

The Rex, along with orcs, elves, dwarves and humans then went on to feast in the capital of the Iron’Uzg, San’Velku.

Spoiler

Nub Wae

17 minutes ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

Bakir Ireheart smiles as the Rex is kept inside the Urguan dungeons, shaking his head disappointed in his actions.