A Wandering Soul of the Mortal Coil [PK]

oryP

Spoiler

Feel free to use this information, think of this post as a missive.

Pyrin Nria-Crane, a man amongst the crowd who had stuck out like a sore thumb due to his exterior. Most find the concept of an elf, nonetheless a dark elf confusing. Alas he had been born of poor heritage, that of a hybrid.Cast into a hell-ish scape he had been fond of up until he became that of a young adult. Contempt with his life, his family, his friends, his nation. Abandoned and tossed aside from his Mother, Father, Sister, and Elder Brother. Friends of Elysium had turned their backs when he required a guide most. Whilst the pain, hatred, and agony built up and teared at his insides, he looked onwards to relieve his pain with combat and militaristic strategy.

Through the tragedy of the comrades he lost along the way, he had still found light upon the world.  Reuniting with his best and only friend, one of Vanari blood , gaining others like that of Solros and de Astrea. Gaining his first love, short lived as that was, his spiral had begun. Facing hardships and cold depression, a blood soaked revenge was washed over the Young Ker before he had even struck the age of thirty. Causing him to act irrational and be stripped of his uniform and post within the military.

Years to come he’d weep within his household, only coming out once to witness the death of his last family member, his dearest Aunt. Realization striking, stirred up a storm of vexation, resentment, and rage. Tearing at himself he’d vanish from society, hunting anything that’d take the chance at himself. Seeking a blood strewn victory or a death like the rest of the men he’d witness fall. Losing an arm and his pride in the process. Upon such he’d withdraw from his vengeful battlefield.

Dreamt of being an honorable or heroic figure for generations to come, now a washed up fool destined for a forgetful death. 

Only few names could spring into his mind as he’d seal his eyes shut for a final time.

Ellathor. 

Oliver.

Nisreen.

Three figures he’d think of for his lifetime that felt  as if an eternity, fading away like flashing lights. Upon the figures of the darkness, seemingly growing cold. The washed up bastard only came to mutter few words before passing on. “This isn’t fair.”

Spoiler

Will of Pyrin

[!] The parchment was blank, besides a few scribblings beside the name 'Loa'chil'

Spoiler

uh

I'd say I enjoyed playing Pyrin, he was a great character with quite the many twists of plot. He had his ups and I thank those for interacting with him.

Wouldn't say he was my best written, I failed to sever the part of me as a person from him as a character. Despite the mental disabilities he gained from his adventure. 

Thanks to @Exulansis & @RinIsSalty for giving me the chance to play the character, I had a good time and enjoyed every moment.

I appreciate @outcook, @Heart_Spam, and of course @Thannon for making the roleplay so enjoyable.

There sat an aged Oliver Solros, the laughs of various clansmen and family members echoing through the halls of his clanhousethe same walls which enclosed the many memories of Pyrin-Nria Crane. Then he stood, fingers rolling gently over that parchment - the parchment bearing such news that paved way for many grueling minutes. 

In the moments of gargantuan agony that followed, Pyrin-Nria Crane's death was best comparable to a mighty yank against a rope, a rope far too weary and jaded by now.

A rope that would soon be ruptured and leave nothing more than fragments of a life once so appreciated, surrounded by 
love, a woman beyond this world and a brotherhood so strong that it managed to flash before the young 'ker's eye as he faded out of those blackened depths he was forced to survive in. 

A rope that began its death in those very grueling minutes. 

Chen Linli would light a candle in honor of Nisreen, and the loss of a friend. Linli remembered hearing about Pyrin from Nisreen all those years ago.

Spoiler

ILY HABIBI PYRO <3 Sorry for wanting to beat up Pyrin back in the day, glad I never did <3

Impossible, was Nisreen's first thought, upon receiving notice. One so strong, stubborn, hard-headed?

Flint grated against steel, a spark lit upon a wick. A small, orange flame leapt up, straining to illuminate what darkness hovered in the cramped, dim room hidden away. And as Nisreen stood and watched that candle burn, so too burned the memories of Pyrin Nria-Crane. A few, pleasant - most, the opposite. A moment, given, for the tragic soul lost, for the suffocating regret and misery each action had caused. A story abruptly ended, pages smeared with ink that never dried. The missive was laid upon the flame - edges browned, curled, before ultimately succumbing to ash.

Wax dripped. With each drop, a memory buried.

As the flame diminished, the wick grew cold and the puddled wax hardened. Nisreen moved on, the moment of mourning at an end.

Spoiler

R.i.p Pyrin, wholly enjoyed interacting with the character (and you!) despite conflict at every turn. It's been great. Thank you for some awesome rp and a moment of shared story-writing, so glad to have met you through it!