[!] Public response to Mao Blackroot, Chief of the Blackroots.

[!] A piece of paper with a responds hangs right next to a letter, addressed to Mao Blackroot.

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

Greetings Mao Blackroot, Chief of the Blackroots,

Your response was not unexpected to me, I had asked for your help in drafting the bill and in the end it was by my decision that your signature was removed. You should be aware that I had no ill intentions when I had done this, as the senators demanded for me to do so in order  for the bill, that would help us Forest Dwedmar in times of need, to pass. In the end, the bill passed unanimously, but this does not excuse the offence I have done against the venerable Blackroots. For this, I offer my deepest apologies and sincerest gratitude for your understanding of why I had to take such an unfavourable action.

We the Mossborns also declare our stalwart friendship and unity with the Blackroots and as well as all the clans of Hefrumm. Both of us wish for nothing more than the unity and freedom of Forest Dwedmar, and thus such political manoeuvres should not stain our faith in each other. I hope going forward, we will continue supporting each other and build even stronger supports for us and all Hefrummos.

Hail Hefrumm,

Hail Urguan,

Hail the Blackroots,

Hail the Mossborn.

Garedyn The Mossy, Chief of the Mossborn,

Steward of Hefrumm

Senator of Hefrumm.

separator.png.ef25e230841f2513af20c0554f9e072c.png

Mao Blackroot reads the letter and nods

"Thes lad understands. Tha Brathmordakin 'av blessed 'efrumm to 'ave a brotha tha understands tha needs and principals of our folk and village."