Burrow Tavern Night

DrunkCapybaraa

A missive would be posted around Almaris’ Taverns

The Burrow Tavern Night 

Animal Costume Contest Edition 

D5oNGWXvraeNKOCSiRfGM5atK9HplHlwA5fglhIcdVyCGdSJK2vHsR5ZhEV_JU17eIWJ_UFaV1gKYKnzlju1wzSMXTePk0wFgXIMKuijIefC8x7SYaACe8HsDhfkvja1VIdJa8LteV2saw_r9QY

Drunken Bokolo Tavern from Year 84 of the Second Age 

Festivities/Time Table 

Events of The Night: 

Drinking Games + Free Drinks

Water Dunk the Royals

Specials : 

Animal Costume Contest  

Come join us in Elysium’s Burrow for a special themed tavern night! The theme of the night will be dressing up as your favorite animal, and there will be a contest for a grand prize of two-hundred mina! In addition to our thematic contest we will have all drinks be free to all guests, drinking contests and a portion of the night where you can have the chance to dunk members of the Elysium royal family into a dunk tank. We hope to see you at our night of festivities.

(( OOC: Location - The Burrow, Elysium - [X:-2546, Z: 53] @ July 23rd at 4 EST )) 

Signed, 

BBRdwbWyIFoXn-ucUkB1doduB_4QbR1k1GzKj5qcWcNSvK340SYoNa8Nyt3PdB9r5Nu1_Orh1ElV6SRmIPEyCKmjMQBdghbIpJO9FhB-YyZWv97rNLBThpu1mnDnGceDV22H2aK2wzQcb7HGsNlhPRA

Royal Bartender of Elysium

Raell continues mixing cake batter as she stood inside the Elysium Bokolo Tavern™, reading the missive posted next to her. "Oh my oh my. I suppose I can make more of my carrot cake to bring to the event! Maybe have a nice tea for those that don't drink." She sighed shaking her head "Oh so many things to do for a little ol mali."