Issuance of Weregild: The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania

XXwUEc2R0BdczyKyD7J-Q2Wx-ZP5TgbhzoHb-z6G5fZREhDT8bSEtbrA_QGOD8TjERzTm2VxvXZhIXeZTuF6abtqn5TBN0i8nhS5U2rZH3kD0jGNw-ukWu_59FShs4QR9gRwX0cCy52eS8Z4ww

Issuance of Weregild:

The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania

Issued 12th of The Amber Cold, Year 85 of the Second Age

Contents

I.      NOTICE OF WEREGILD

II.    CHARGES & DEMANDS

III.   DURATION

ARTICLE I: NOTICE OF WEREGILD

Upon thorough investigation and careful consideration, the overseeing Keeper finds that the evidence in the matter pertaining to members of The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania, has committed the crime of Banditry and Murder, which has enough merit to warrant an issuance of weregild. We appreciate the cooperation of Edric Valyn and bid them our express thanks in their honesty and admittance to the crimes. However, as with any crime, a price must be paid, of which Edric Valyn has agreed, and so an official notice of weregild has been issued upon Edric Valyn, Uhtred Mosu, and the accompanying mercenary, and by extension The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania.

ARTICLE II: CHARGES & DEMANDS

The charges are as follows:

I.     Two counts of Murder upon the citizens of Norland.

II.    One count of violation of the Norland-Redclyf Non-Aggression Pact

The demands to The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania are as follows:

I.     A total of five hundred (500) mina shall be levied upon The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania per charge of Murder totalling one thousand (1,000) mina.

II.    A total of One Thousand (1,000) mina shall be levied upon The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania for the violation of the Norland-Redclyf Non-Aggression Pact.

III.  Uhtred Mosu, Edric Valyn, and the accompanying mercenary shall be branded with the mark of Edvard by the overseeing Keeper.

IV.   A public admittance of guilt and apology shall be delivered to the people of Dùnrath, Norland, and Vistulia for the crimes and atrocities committed by The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania.

V.    A renegotiation of the Norland-Redclyf Non-Aggression Pact in the presence of Casimir Vilchyc of Vistulia

ARTICLE III: Duration

The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania has two (2) years to fulfill the terms of this weregild, if The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania fails to meet these terms within the allotted time frame the era of peace between the Kingdom of Norland and The Dual Duchy of Redclyf-Rozania will come to an end.

Signed,

Keeper Grigori Ruslanovych

Nad82AUjoFXJUqQ2wVGaLWlDmxuGe66SmY8Mzy0QhhOtEwZxP2j_pOf5hZGYcDtM6nL2wpwOR4dthH5e6ARjmTe6r5S1AOnmUFP-Oz6SX9ysTUPibeZnSS1sim-vMtufgmjdQlrFA8Ei8hBTI_Q

His Royal Majesty, Odin Freysson Ruric, King of Norland, Duke of Varhelm, High Chieftain of the Rurikkid, Protector of the Highlanders

QUS3y2uRRlgLK3JylQW1EUXrskRbltGLuqoBayiDo_pLLNRDOwLtzyRkEjy4OSYx9x2eN7yFtHsYA4DbT2CNZ8ra1U2nYmRI-fy1ynPGfd6j6b0qKKurTAe8GrYQKqHRaO8ZBXr5wMJ7kDhRCvM-ujs