Elyna's Disappearance, A journey.

eviea

Se kildebildet
Elyna Constance de Ravensburg

One journey is the beginning of a lifetime of journeys.

Prior to sunrise, Elyna could be seen packing down the library of Sedan, then removing access to it by barricading the door. 
A recent turn of events in Elyna's life caused her to be sent off for an Academy, in order to learn proper etiquette and re-gather her manners, so she could be a proper noble. During this trip she will be taught royal dinners, how to introduce herself, and more importantly . . how to address others. No one knew how long this trip would last, as she was to return when the Academy deemed her a proper noble. She was seen stuffing clothes down into her bag as her friend Enmeline helped her pack her items and her bag on to the horse. She raised her hand and waved everyone goodbye, before handing out hugs to those she decided was worthy of one. After hugging goodbye to her closest, and waving to the rest, she mounted her horse and took to the lead. "I shall be back soon, I will dearly miss every single one of you." She spoke, a smile with eyes full of tears to the small crowd that had formed of her friends and family outside of Sedan before she took her leave, riding off into the sunrise and on her way to her journey to become a better wearer of her noble title, and not to mention last name.

“She really left?” Joseph looked to his chancellor, the Lord Ravensburg. “I do wish her the best wherever she might land.” Joseph ushered the chancellor out of his room as he continued playing himself in chess.

Based1Salmon sits in their desk chair flopping around and gasping for water as they are in fact a fish

1 hour ago, Dogged said:

“She really left?” Joseph looked to his chancellor, the Lord Ravensburg. “I do wish her the best wherever she might land.” Joseph ushered the chancellor out of his room as he continued playing himself in chess.

"She's hopefully going to learn some manners" Count Ravensburgs noted before leaving his room

Princess Augustina asks Joseph, "Is that the one you were telling me about?" She smirked and said, "Ah, I see."

@Dogged

51 minutes ago, Dogged said:

*like ok why did u repost it.....*

Seraphina took a deep breath, and sighed "I'll miss her thats for sure. I hope she stays safe." 

Enemeline smiled "Life will be better for you after this, i hope." sighed getting up to leave her room.