arockstar28

argonian

it literally says no external help during internal conflict, when 2/3rds of your rally is Haense, Ferrymen,  and  BV, that cannot be allowed.

^

Just now, Jake the Dog said:

18b416f52d0a50913c35a3f59cce2616.png

If he was a canonist it would be pope & seethe

Just getting this out of the way before we start. Voicing your frustrations? A-OK. Shouting abuse? Not so much.

I needed to go to the gym.

itdontmatta has impacted my gains.

He will pay for this.

Just now, Jake the Dog said:

18b416f52d0a50913c35a3f59cce2616.png

Hi, /status affectionate here!

There's more to toxicity than "bad man say meany words!". Trying to **** people over and waste their lives with ridiculous ploys like "yes totally we would love a 40v40 crp" is toxic. Threatening bans over rules you won't cite and throwing accusations around is toxic. Calling people like that assholes is just calling a spade a spade.

Fact of the matter is, we were on the same side, but the difference is you're smirking now but would be raging if this was the other way around. And don't even try to deny it.

1 hour ago, MailC3p said:

it literally says no external help during internal conflict, when 2/3rds of your rally is Haense, Ferrymen,  and  BV, that cannot be allowed.

it wasn't a warclaim

and the exact same thing happened in the brothers' war 

2 minutes ago, argonian said:

it wasn't a warclaim

and the exact same thing happened in the brother's war 

still can't have external help with internal wars.

and yeah, your point? all of Royalists where Orenians, people who had RP'd and fought for Oren for months before the brothers war, then you had the Imperalists who, despite the outside help, still got smashed in battles, that is, in my opinion, why no one complained because it wasn't 2/3'rd of the rally, when Alex TP'd all the unallowed peoples out, Acre had 9 guys left.

1 minute ago, MailC3p said:

still can't have external help with internal wars.

and yeah, your point? all of Royalists where Orenians, people who had RP'd and fought for Oren for months before the brothers war, then you had the Imperalists who, despite the outside help, still got smashed in battles, that is, in my opinion, why no one complained because it wasn't 2/3'rd of the rally, when Alex TP'd all the unallowed peoples out, Acre had 9 guys left.

Alex never TP'd any attackers out, everyone started to leave because they were threatened with bans.

No warclaim has been posted, nor even declared.

A raid is not a warclaim.

A raid does not require any region membership.