arockstar28

argonian

honestly, i think the problem is who the raid  leader was. my friend, who has a more neutral view on the entire situation had looked at the rules and said that both oren and acre are in the right but also are in the wrong, imo i feel as if, say, Pancho made the raid ticket and was the raid leader. At most with this resolution i feel that the Acreans would be made to go home but the rest would get to stay, at most i'd feel no one would be made to go home and Orenian and Acrean forces  can have that 69 man CRP of there dreams.

3 hours ago, MailC3p said:

Pancho made the raid ticket and was the raid leader.

+1 because you said my name :>

3 hours ago, MailC3p said:

honestly, i think the problem is who the raid  leader was. my friend, who has a more neutral view on the entire situation had looked at the rules and said that both oren and acre are in the right but also are in the wrong, imo i feel as if, say, Pancho made the raid ticket and was the raid leader. At most with this resolution i feel that the Acreans would be made to go home but the rest would get to stay, at most i'd feel no one would be made to go home and Orenian and Acrean forces  can have that 69 man CRP of there dreams.

I mean, there's an abundance of reasons why a certain person might be raid-leader. This can range from raid experience of members of the party, to the RP leader (say, Hugh) not being in a position to properly communicate with the raiders/mods/opposition at all times (for example, because of real-life circumstances).

During the last Oren/Urguan/Haense war, despite being NL of Haense, I was never raid leader/defense leader on Haense incidents because (a) I had far more experienced raiders better suited for leading raids, and (b) these things typically happened late at night where I, as a European, had limited ability to voice chat, was tired, or playing on a laptop.

they banned my friends for gaming the system

why isnt arockstar28 banned

49 minutes ago, Harold said:

they banned my friends for gaming the system

why isnt arockstar28 banned

none of them got banned and I've only ever even spoken to like two of the people in their whole rally

you can read before you mindlessly shill for red tags

even if I had an argument I wouldn't try b/c I'd get lawyered by @Xarklyand that scares me

5 hours ago, argonian said:

none of them got banned and I've only ever even spoken to like two of the people in their whole rally

ok, but when are you going to take me to small claims court in ireland?

43 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

ok, but when are you going to take me to small claims court in ireland?

Right now you bastard.

You impacted my gains. 

I demand $74.68 for my protein and preworkout order as restitution.

I'll see you in court, you RODENT.

On 7/21/2022 at 8:59 PM, argonian said:

they banned ryan and twi

these are my friends

i dont know who you're talking about