A QUEEN'S JOTTINGS - The Second Curation

shay

A QUEEN’S JOTTINGS

A Curation: The Second Edition

m2uX-WW9Kuqz_Bm48K77OOFYMsfoEjD134SSBJ2Ux3Ypyrr-mGhdiUAn1jH6tz8iw_0KUiahmoQa0tZcg770jcywtZMyzz3anCpjPrX6ffrbNmVOKQW5oUE2fLiBi20IoOVcH8LOcZIk81R0SeFShmY

A depiction of the Queen and her companions in the Rhenyari homeland of Ba’as

Author’s note:

As my time as Queen moves by, I find myself more comfortable and situated within my post. Although infrequent, these jottings serve as a useful reminder to those within our Kingdom of the goings on of our Courts. 

-HRM, Amadea Ulyssa of Susa, Queen of Hanseti-Ruska

cM_q3ZFUOYq4T9AuIsjLeSrUgjMcLyaCB_3XrXX5O_2geeRQjDN_Su50NfRKYD1N9jRZ0q2O1CgIcDa3zTztkMiaY3D7SWe9bTAzIORtnH0NFXDUZhV_7wsToJgYDcTXSEE0fIcf3eroRRH3usLsyxg

13th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 435 E.S

THE CHANGING OF THE GRAND LADY

As in my first curation, it seems fitting to start this jotting with good news. Although the Kingdom was saddened to hear of the passing of the previous Grand Lady, GOD bless her soul, with the departure of one comes the arrival of another. The closure of one door leads to the opening of a new one, so on and so forth. 

With that, I would like to announce and welcome a new Grand Lady to our Court’s inner council:

HER EXCELLENCY, THE GRAND LADY, DOROTHEA ISABEL BARBANOV-BIHAR

@meowcelina

May you join me in wishing her well in her upcoming endeavours, dear reader, as she has large shoes (but, failing lungs) to fill. 

THE VACANCIES OF THE INNER COUNCIL

As Dorothea moves into a Grander role (excuse my pun), our courts face a new hole. As it stands, the position of Court Chamberlain, along with the Court Custodian remain unoccupied. I ask any interested Lords or Ladies to make themselves known to myself or my Grand Lady so an interview may be conducted.

For those unfamiliar with the hierarchy of such positions, but interested in the Royal Courts, do observe our posting on the Queen’s Council.

Spoiler

PEACE IN OUR TIME

With the dropping of our enemies from the war at hand, we reach a period of victory, a time to rejoice. The Queen’s Council does deem it fitting to host a celebration not only for the Haeseni peoples, but the allies of the dual-monarchy. Victories must be acknowledged, and our brave heroes celebrated. Any who wish to contribute to the upcoming festivities are asked to reach out to the Grand Lady. News of the celebration will shortly follow.

Spoiler

ON WARDSHIP

The last published contribution of our late Grand Lady, a notice on wardship within the Royal Courts. Largely the work of Dorothea Isabel, an official notice on the process of wardship within the Spring Palace has been released. Those wishing to ward within the Royal Courts are asked to first read our publishing, then reach out to my Grand Lady or myself. As a foreign ward myself, one must note that wardship is not limited to those within the dual-monarchy. All those wishing to ward under our Inner Council shall be accepted, regardless of birth place.

Spoiler

ON FASHION IN THE COURTS

As per usual, our Mistress of the Wardrobe has been hard at work. New publishing's of the second season of Moda i ve Kort have followed since the last curation. One can only keep an eye out for what else the seamstress has hidden up her sleeves (many needles)

Spoiler

Princess Analiesa admires her mothers handiwork with great interest, this pamphlet perhaps being the first of many publications that sparks her interest within the royal courts.

Nikoleta plucked a needle out of her little daughters hair, grumbling about how it was unsafe before going back to her stitches.