We need to talk about Rilath

itdontmatta

Big ups to the homie. 

17 minutes ago, Anore said:

This mean's you'll actually have to respond to DMs, I know from my experience as mod admin we didn't have to. Are you up for that?

No he isn't. He simply doesn't want to lose pex

I guess it actually is possible to meme your way into becoming the mod admin just by saying it enough times.

First of all, I’d like to start off my reply by saying: Thank you, Alex. Being able to see the inner workings of the team, a lot of stuff that you’ve done has gone under the radar by most of the server and this really has been a thankless position.

I'm super excited to get to work and help this server continue to be the Number 1 Minecraft Fantasy Roleplaying Server in the world. I've got some plans for some future updates, some rule changes, and more that will (hopefully) continue bringing us all in the right direction together.

With all that said, Moderation Team, please bear with me for a bit as I work to take off my training wheels and step into the spotlight.

And for everyone else I hope that my time as admin will positively impact your experience on the server. I will do everything I can to make you feel as amazed and captivated by the world that I stepped into over a decade ago!

There is nothing that makes me happier than reading itdontmatta's resignation post :^)

1 hour ago, yandeer said:

banish heerozero to the shadow realm

tumblr_inline_na26muRah41r8p6gq.gif

41 minutes ago, Anore said:

This mean's you'll actually have to respond to DMs, I know from my experience as mod admin we didn't have to. Are you up for that?

i will for sure try :)

13 minutes ago, ninja805 said:

There is nothing that makes me happier than reading itdontmatta's resignation post :^)

8f2f57936827a088ae51383af43bb4ed.png

Alex was a great admin to learn under and I think Rilath will be a great admin to be a manager under. Very happy for both of them and can't wait to see what we in Moderation have for the playerbase going forward. 

15 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

i will for sure try :)

8f2f57936827a088ae51383af43bb4ed.png

Reported for harassment

@BurnsiderI dont feel safe near this man

9 minutes ago, Tabby64 said:

Reported for harassment

@BurnsiderI dont feel safe near this man

Alas, admins are literally immune to forum warnings. 

*apollyon marshall wonders how Oren can afford 6000 minas with all the rumors hes heard*

Congrats Rilath! Can't wait to see what you bring to the team. Yee haw!

3 hours ago, Llir said:

Congrats Rilath! Can't wait to see what you bring to the team. Yee haw!

Llir free me!!!

I don’t know who is Rilath but I’m sure they’ll get sucked into drama like every other mod admin and end up resigning after getting burnt out. 

try to survive tho, ok? 

or how was it, cope & seethe?