The Ashen Realm of Nor'asath

pLFeMwct-3g20FAapoMyWnICawGsvjr58I-WCM7J_HqH9hiGSTWFez9mxlti4ZR7P_j3Qvyn66CDJ7pDVd-AdGBH2d1E0-TEHGIwPz3xH2WZI7tx5DtiOUNU1fXQ2sjFGYZBNS-9BXwlqHAn-__0Tnw

The Ashen Realm of Nor'asath

The final stone set Nor’asath a home for the formerly scattered cultures of Ker. On a path of a dominant land of Ker those of Velulite faith and the might of the collective clans 

By the decree of the lands, Primarch Netseth Loa’chil and the High Priestess Irlu Celia’ilum call upon those who wander the world within the new Nor’asath. A place to regain one semblance of their culture:  music, art, and combative tradition.

To all of those seeking connection, opportunity, family, and history you are welcome within these walls. Should your clan or following require a home you are welcome to bring your strength to a greater hegemony. 

Under the light of Luara and the accompanying stars, One takes the mantle of Primarch.

To guide us further one takes the mantle of High Priestess to embody all that Velulaei stood for. A Sovereign of their mountain-wielding powers bestowed and earned. An ideal of competition is resolved. And faith that blessed Velulaei and her follower's weary bodies to lords of their mountain.

Opportunity awaits within the southern hinterlands to build upon its foundation strength and culture for now by Velulaeis mandate by calling upon our people's merit to lay the bricks toward our glorious eternal place upon these lands. Come home lliran 

Eud3yzgk6plpfhkaTT0OR6XpG1ZUBs0XodlF4yoK1eWqrLPFaZFZtsb5VrfTs1fCL-QY3m4me-erA-zrz2jLmKhpXMTcPikVuOhCTDVO3JWIoUwTlj0-GMerkqTmwDtfSx6YXkwAF0YDtryDhi4YAg

NpUJ63zaW3AAQitF-qINLJ7LCjiRkL_xhhUHWfXA9c7U3m-wEYX-l0dbCgLCwDLcpsRvuFGpYv0X7JYNEcOaP-oJfKsRlL4Wi8jeK374am2h2fP7_I7OVVpGJY9kQSuIXhaYBeAMxers333sRyl23g

jEe04B95_BbS12AS-JxoYzZF5Hs3gIlhu2xEmJV4GL0Q9cXnmHCroZKhC2RfabClOX6cz1sRlo6yNhZKJKCVH9_vh4W_Q36hViWdcS-22WYzKrZyVdh5HTc9YR_n4kz9jatQG17PaFPlPdb1oTjVHQ

Coords are -2624, 1679 cya there. 

Relnol Loa’Chil would rub his hands together with a greed infested smirk plastered across his face, ear to ear. “An opportune for more mina.” 

"Yup, that's where I live." A distinctly pale elf says, being extremely culturally and religiously distant from all advertised on the paper.