An Acolyte's Thesis on: The proliferation of the scrolls

_Illustrations

ZJo-5f5AtPD03Lj-JkiUY2bCLzvlFTIDHR05hINAgN3d6d7goFzNJqpqxGZDBD7KWF5KlZt_JoVp1r0ThvAT1fgzkU8AVkIlDVCDTxS4oX-VDZmRRVBum49oQOhJCTKBC3-Z_yBs

Thesis on the proliferation of the scrolls

ZOE8si3miZwI0C9uM3W-9O82J1MANF5CnjALuXosxKRmovf3FzWabPGLVP3hB4slfat5H3AZQsAmrkq3lFWrAgKs7lr4ZgJZKw4Nw8eayGXM1_ac3iQVbx3fM55W76PvcQGiQJ9RicU

(Gospel of Horen: 5-9; paraphrased and commentary)

From the earlier days of Horen’s kin, thy’ have been snuck up on by the creeping presence of sin. At that time Ibless suffered in the void, gone from the grace of GOD, so man did prosper.

Yet then as man became more worldly, so did his appetite for sin, and so man and kin found them separate from each other: mountains, forest, desert, and plains. 

While the scrolls tell us of the very origin of Horen’s kin, they also tell us of our downfall, for man without GOD. Is akin to man without water, for his throat will suffer for water, as his

soul will suffer for GOD. 

(Gospel of Horen: 14-25; paraphrased and commentary)

Horen feeling the separation of GOD from the soul, he feared, so he prayed, upon him was granted a message, a grotto in the east. Yet while Horen sought, he took upon pilgrimage. In his

absence man held not true, for man did sin, from the void, creeping, haunting did Ibless arise. Within the guise of Horen did Ibless preach, spreading, infecting man.

In the everyday life of man, one must ask, does man live by the scroll? Walk upon the street and turn to strangers, ask upon them, speak to them; does the common man know the scrolls,

does the common man know the lifeblood of GOD? If we are to look at the scrolls as the word of GOD given unto man so that man may live in the shadow of bis being, in the image of

his desire, then should man not know the scrolls by heart? Should a man not carry the scrolls as he carries a blade? 

In conclusion; I look upon the current life of man, to be shallow, without the depth and heart of GOD. In my mind, the common man has not lost the path of GOD purely, but nor does

man nourish his soul with the word of GOD daily as he should. Look upon the stands of a market, see not copies of the cannon, see not copies of the scrolls.

Moving forward in my path, every step I shall take will be nourished in the light and love of GOD. I look for a future; where man will find the scrolls within his heart, within the marketplace, within

the common tavern. In pursuit of this purpose, I propose an effort to print and distribute the scrolls across the land, till man does learn, till man does taste the nectar of GOD’s word once more. 

juQ9BWlu9SOABvAHfdf5b4B3nBYBkXsun5-X4BHWJNlT-YT01kcTfbBZKC-3L7bPZe7tYMeZnQyqJn8atvIZ5gq_bQOQtruHw2b1i5vhzPQhmgm0do_er8yYzI9tHPvSTV3Nslc45dk

In GOD and faith

Written by; 

Acolyte Cailin

Edited by _Illustrations

Cardinal James Griffiths Rubs his eyebrow as he reads the page.

"Perhaps there should be an acolyte lesson on formatting a thesis. Writing in the center like that in each paragraph makes reading a chore." 

James squints while he reads as he hums over the page, he begins to form a letter.

" Dear Acolyte Cailin,

Your thesis is difficult to read, not because of it's content, merely how it was written. Writing from the left side of the page to the right in a format like this is much more appropriate.  In terms of your ideals, I'm not entirely sure we would agree, but I cannot discredit your thought process.

In faith,

Cardinal James Griffiths. " 

Upon receiving missive from the Cardinal the young Acolyte wrote a quick letter.

( @LPT)

"Venerable Cardinal James Griffiths,

Your missive has reached me in great haste, I've attached an amended copy of my thesis for your review, such that it may be more pleasing to your eyes. Beyond that perhaps we may find common time and ground to discuss such matters upon which you may disagree.

In the light of GOD,

Acolyte Cailin. "

Edited by _B3e