The Lomahnihst Tradition

Gavin_

The Lomahnihst Tradition

Jb8Tcmyo0RAnZ_1vssPjUz3bO1iE6ILM17NLgKaG77Z146N0lNFaMXAL3aksDCLT1x_62vJJcYAhhC7O2oRKVe_Yask5MFoZn60554LZqlPQODmUcUxbOxk9zfzEssRs5Am4u_cZyNHGr8mrL3g

LpmUguaTSdbskZ1JOI3UjwDTgYaCNNok-jcXVyGO9lozpbnwr-z1IrSwAuqPanp1pkTRqd5yRC8EiKhzUX-9_XTVbjcMFqZ1BZ939ei5H23Oah_TCwR_p88Ob-5ZlnALWC22ZdNf8M0qrL6xZY0

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was in Great Caverns deep, that the greatest bounty of the ‘thill would be found. Laden in pools of Gold, were callings of the divine, a means to a greater purpose.

A higher way to live, granted to us by the Silver Maiden. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Table of Contents

Divinity

Apotheosis

Haelun

Divinity

Mali’thill do not hold the view that there is no deity, but rather that it is irrational to worship an invisible deity. Furthermore, Mali’thill believe in the existence of a creator, and so the idea of a deific figure is not one of controversy. 

Reason speaks to another tradition of the Mali’thill, that of worship and veneration. Though today, we shun the worshiping of deities, this perhaps, was not always so. 

As a son of the Mother of Thilln, I hold that Larihei Lomahnih is not merely mortal, but of higher origin. I do not hold this lightly, nor have I reached this conclusion with ease. I shall lay out my reasoning for this belief here in what I consider to be feats of divinity.

jnMqpgUfNOw5Q-cMjEaYZ9TSv0ujfdRSPAsP6kebeopvWZsODSZdC8gm0-TEbvZh9tSHhSLgD0b_5iFQQCO45MMDRrHZ_ZX_37QlnSdXBMUO1COx_KW49tEIb2OGBrAZQ3FbIL4kDGzMMyd0VVg

A painting depicting Larihei amongst the heavens

Foresight

Larihei was Malin’s most senior advisor, having aided him greatly in both the defeat of Iblees and in the founding of his Kingdom, and it was she who warned him of the impending danger of the Word Altars, which eventually led to the warping of forests and the dangerous magics of the Fae. The forests would grow wild and feral, killing many elves. Malin, horrified at this, outlawed and buried deep, these Aspectic altars of power.

Creation

It was Larihei, already bearing the physical and mental characteristics of a Mali’aheral - though they did not yet exist, who led our ancestors to the Golden Pools, where they would eventually become the first of the Mali’aheral - reborn in the image and likeness of Larihei Lomahnih.

Gifts

Larihei gave to the Mali’aheral, many great gifts. The most senior of these gifts were received by the Mali’aheral upon their bathing in the pools - their Silver Soul. Secondary to this, were the powers of the Void. Thirdly, she gave to our ancestors, the very code and philosophy which guides us still, to this day, after millenia - maehr’sae hiylun’ehya.

Sacrifice

It was the mother of Thilln who sacrificed her mortality - her physical and worldly presence, in the creation of the portals which would save our kin from certain doom, leaving behind the mortal plane - separating herself from her children, so that they may live.

Apotheosis

Lomal the traitor led an assault upon Larihei and her flock, as such the mother of thilln ordered her kin to retreat, not wanting her children to suffer more bloodshed. She created for them, a portal to a new world, where they would be safe from Lomal and his mutants. Half of her children followed, the other remained behind, though Larihei was not to be found in this new realm - she had vanished.

10_u2YY-0gVQ88fNbTzAlv2fYJeUe5u79o2X2whusKnbe-ueYlSkA7QQPJeueNN96htIWl3tu1TlCma-cYWvkBMq1Z2iVsqDL6vz5rCQbOKZztP7Rc_S-nepZ8ASGr52OG07KMaCiwIUsbZMj8Oksr0

A painting depicting Larihei’s apotheosis

Larihei had suffered enough. She had fulfilled her worldly purpose, her flock were safe and had her teachings to live by - it was her time now, to return to the Creator, one of his finest instruments, a divine extension of Purity, Perfection - Grief.

Haelun

In her creation of the Mali’aheral Larihei wept, grief stricken - for in their endeavor of attaining perfection, her children would suffer the ills of a lesser world. 

UpzWJpZyifJHhZEiilisylUeuf7i2PN-tY6cKOHbI1YGQjz-EwykcfzSNb_rGtEkwVuM5hAxuy7AcWN1Zua7jMbQivlm1vUturn_7GLE0nYH51eRH8gO_V6PqZY80g5ZCwVCJPGgkzGGTW9zjdj7lMA

A painting depicting Larihei weeping

Larihei, kae'len cruan sulier, ay'kae vallumer'ehya              Larihei, Behold my pain, and weep for me

Elihnsil, Elberr, kina'ehya,                                                    The Spear, The Bow, and death,

laean kae wynne myumiereyae.                                             these bring me no joy.

ay'nae'leh sirame k' taliiyhe, ay'elcihil k' cruare                 for your honor I bleed, for the city I suffer

il'iylkarim, mirueln thill'ehya ito kae'leh                              With this day, I am of silver and red.

This is the Ancient Creed of the Sillumiran - the Weeping Blades of Haelun’or, invoking Larihei’s attention to their suffering - a mother to weep for the losses she would endure.

A mother is one who creates, who gives birth to new life. A mother is one who suffers greatly, so that her children may live a better life. Larihei, creator of Blessed Haelun’or, she who gave birth to elMali’thill is the eternal mother, and to her we owe our lives - to her, we give praise and worship, for without her, we are nothing.

When at last, we are fated to meet our end, as Larihei embraced us when we emerged from the Golden Pools, born anew, she will embrace our Silver Souls when we are relinquished from our mortal coil.

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya

ZSGPrYAGi4xYAiCTs17GIFkSKgJpvOBi-rOlCSecXUcmm4LGikemwRWBa7bY12wlquKMzWrrIEVSw_5wP4otjgEzEZJ6psyTqXzuqGtzPYlS2IeJfEV37xZHFG08ILiEr18gMgjYer1poZWtIY0

Masaneyir Braxus Ni’leya

Edited by Gavin_

"These are all logical conclusions drawn from study, and innate internal truths held by our own very Blood-memory! Our blessed selves, our silver souls, and sacred blood point plainly, for the silver maiden held all before all so that we may live these blessed lives, our society maintained eternally!"

A beautiful sailor, Hero of the citystate holds his bronze mask of a terrifying bearded ancestor, his fingers traced upon the features of that ancient tool. The mask of the very ancestor who strode alongside the Silver Maiden, and bathed in those very pools

"Anaxagoras, father of many citystates, father of my bloodline, your true intentions shared, your very Will of Silver, to pursue the ways of Blessed Maiden, it was you who had brought all after you to blessing by bathing with her, by maintaining the very will of those mighty Mali in that most ancient antediluvian age"

"Ay'Larihei! TAHU'LARIHEI!, for we hold her as the truest way of ourselves. Imprinting upon our world the very epitome of perfect purity!"

Edited by SteppeNomad