YOU CAN'T KILL THE METAL

Spoiler

YOU CAN'T KILL THE METAL

7SpBbdaffbGptjTEheDKtm-J0VlqYCTwhyApfYNpVr46L7cBvvBsBe7oQngpGxWuefO6hIgZ72REzsKPmtmQ97ByrDnJYpwGSXC51QuOn5SBiM6riJSpWH2buspPE6IIE930UeC4cMLf9pCgTX-1ItQ

Draaghluk, the elder shaman, stands silently amongst the mess of tools and anvils of the forge of the Iron Uzg.

“Wub a mezz,” the shaman huffs as he looks at the forge fitted upon the back of the wall. He approaches it and runs a singular finger across the soot covered rim. He rubs his thumb and the finger together, feeling the texture of the black substance.

“Thiz needz fixing,” Draaghluk simply states as he prepares a missive to the orcish population of the Uzg, his pen writing feverishly upon the paper.

2VQ4uYMlZg3DvVXGEeLGtnyQS-lzVEsO_nGwV_YCDSwBN_pmnKj-2cjrxQbbfiX6Dhlw0HjQgaFqNq0eCaYI4LKI-9UYNkyShcLkclVDuOxMiV_T8kkD6ra-RiscjO8OuIL-eXQt2FACX4eb9PLEh_Q

TO THE URUK-HAI OF THE IRON UZG

I call for aid on a project to improve the quality of our beloved forge. For too long have our forges run on colder flames than our descendent brethren. However, the process of creating such an improvement is not without sacrifice. 

I am in need of ingots of the finest ferrum, metals, and steel our great Uzg can produce. If you have high quality steel or metal, deliver the products to me, Draaghluk. I will keep all proceeds in a safe place until it is time. Once collected, the resulting products will be sacrificed to the spirit of forges, Gentharuz. With this sacrifice and a ritual from our shamans, our forge will be reborn.

Afâr’Ilzgûl, Lûp’Ilzgûl,

Draaghluk

Spoiler

Community MArt project time!

The rules are as follows:

• To complete the task, the community must deliver as much iron or ST metals as possible.
  • A person can only deliver a maximum of 6 stacks of iron in total. This is a COMMUNITY project!
  • ST ores and ingots count as 6 stacks of iron.
  • All who donate above 2 stacks will be put onto the MArt posts as a creator.