THE PITIFUL DISPUTE

THE PITIFUL DISPUTE

The Shotus Of Fools

RHH-y18JCyHPb8ySjtZuUj-nurdudrjIluFgZAN5JfuKHECoLPWfJmDu8RwbvCd6DJSMGfvuXEpHibL22MsHElIhPup0OL9Yh69S3hVuLC1CrOh2uKdW-wq1uL23K3P75-MWNrDuyLFweHlljg 

Written by Yves Michael of Aeldin

Penned on the 28th of Malin’s Welcome, In the year of 1883

yrP0wgIHSJetn6HNyUFzQysj8HN6pQ77wQm3NaOdGnkzbAshq_8ovqdGn_MqPozv8voF_Fm0E-AY8FmE1sPt5GrT-RNFLKhKiPzpOuTGFNOu2sn6O4zvAsaDmh0oRn9Ltoq-0kIe5fGEoKLLrA

kj6cQXSeRDl4Ve1xWjAWOjTzPnLDmkl9eQyZ7dSXeV9iNHXYd03DKOvDWbNccO6HfZnOejxCyi5DKdMhLFpsPpazg99SyctCID5ap6TLRtLaPdLa6mt2z19MoB6P32LGFVsCGCg-pE-548V3Fq2u_0E

The Queen of Wonderland (1803)

yrP0wgIHSJetn6HNyUFzQysj8HN6pQ77wQm3NaOdGnkzbAshq_8ovqdGn_MqPozv8voF_Fm0E-AY8FmE1sPt5GrT-RNFLKhKiPzpOuTGFNOu2sn6O4zvAsaDmh0oRn9Ltoq-0kIe5fGEoKLLrA   

To my cousins and relatives to the North and South. I not only plead but demand you both stop this dispute. The Lady of the South should know to keep her mouth shut. She brings shame to our name and drags it through the dirt for exposing any showcase of hate or bitterness to another member, especially a former matriarch of the family. You not only bring shame to expose any showcase of weakness, but you also cause trouble and division within the Rosius Dynasty. I would have expected the Baroness of the South to act with more dignity and common sense before thinking to write anything of the sort

Then to the Lady of the North, I scold you as well. Not for defending your own mother, the late Baroness Hera de Rosius. But for also bringing this dispute and scandal into the light of the public even more than our Cousin. Our dynasty was kept together and strong this long. For not who was more in the right, but knowing that working together will bring glory and honor. Valent, Otis, and Philip. Worked together to keep our dynasty strong and mighty, working hard not only to get their own recognition by being a holy knight or a political savvy statesman, but to allow their descendants to thrive under their fruits of labor. I know my words are harsh. But this action, this minor action to some. Is shameful and plainly idiotic.

The anger which flowed through my veins when I saw these two articles, public articles, given by my poor elderly butler who was exposed to my ill behavior after seeing my reaction. I might as well have had a heart attack, as this just made my mind go into a state of fury, my brows furrowing as I scream and throw the articles into the flames in a fit of rage and anger. I only felt shame and sorrow after my outbursts of despair and wrath. As not only had I felt betrayed by seeing this but also injury for this showcase of weakness from both parties. Injured or not.

I say this, stop this dispute immediately. Make amends publicly and never speak of this matter again or face the consequences of your actions. Do you wish for our family to be like the Rutherns? They literally were torn apart because of these types of actions. Do you wish for our family to be like the families divided in the War of Two Emperors? Cousin against Cousin, Mother against Daughter, and Father against Son? You two sicken me with these foolish games, actions which could have easily been thought over. But you let your own personal judgment dictate your actions, which historically never worked for any leader. Look at the entirety of Johannesburg. Destroyed because a mad Johannian Emperor would rather not let his brittle throne and deteriorating capital be taken over then to live and allow his legacy be remembered as just a failure, instead he is known as a mad, sinnful, and selfish Emperor. 

You both give me two choices, either hope you two amend for your mistakes and we all simply pass over this hiccup or I denounce you both and never speak with either branch of the family again. I am more convinced to do the second option but I am a merciful and kind relative who would rather see my family be more united than torn and broken. I hope the two of you sway me to pick the first option as I had only recently come to Alamaris and to settle within the Johannian Princes and Lords of the Horenic Dynasty within Sedan and do not wish to completely shut off my own blood from any forum of communication.

FJc11ZgPQvgcxsSR-G9T6GQGKX2rnIOGoiYvm7qrucl8_qMut6T31eB4ApA9cFDQ15JyEELQKk-pZ5mABuit4l9dYOyYQ99MqxoMNRtWqkfNHI3ZL-BdYk4gMEu8imwg9pEsgf7hwAjPdW5DUw

DIEU AVEC NOUS,

The Lord de Rosius

Yves Michael of Aeldin

Spoiler

This is only for players who are a part of House de Rosius. In Roleplay sent to the members of House de Rosius. Anyone else who claims to have gotten this letter is metagaming.

"Who the f*** is Yves again?" Louis Joseph de Rosius asked his siblings.

@Soaper

@kennyr

Spoiler

I won't lie but a post like this from an NPC that was inserted about 3 weeks ago is kind of strange; the metagame about the existance of de Rosius' personas prior to the existance of yours pretty obvious.

Nonetheless no OOC grudge held against you, just wanted to point this out as this pretty much comes out of no where and has as far as I know 0 RP to back it up.