Felyx F. Colborn, a Voice for Reform!

w5oiQemHSSE8cmsJqF087P14kqPlnH5_7pSeAywyBkqmdBcb5swWv9z-DHpBo9TmlkJVxJCw-tgM9Beoc2s2hD9OK9QJYbxz_Sukw8k_mwsFJ2HjupFQhokO_3OtNEge4OvsUT2H1NPm116M7-g75pA

Simple contemporary oil painting of Felyx F Colborn

Introduction

Felyx, born in the Second age 64, did not come into the world in a noble household. He worked for everything he has gotten so far, and will continue to serve his Kongzem to the best of his ability. The combined efforts of House Colborn now mean that Felyx is granted a unique position to let his voice be heard. As a child, he worked to start the St. Carolus University which still exists today, has participated in medic lectures, climbed to the rank of Armsman and Officer Cadet by now in the BSK Haeseni Army, and is an avid Adventurer and Poet to the Royal Family. Felyx made many friends during his time, be it commonfolk and nobility alike, and has expanded his horizons by carefully listening to minorities such as Orcs and Elves in Hanseti-Ruska. This has given Felyx the confidence he needs to run for Alderman on this day. 

Aspirations and Pledges

I, Felyx Francys Colborn, do so pledge to honour our community of evolving peoples in-tune with their conservative roots by working with the Duma to issue reforms that benefit the Kongzem in the long-term. I will be your elected dreamer of a brighter future for Haense and, with the know-how and tools I have amassed so far, vow to work hard to listen carefully to anyone who would give me feedback or advice, and implement reforms that I deem necessary for the prosperity of Haense to Krusae Zwy Kongzem!

More specifically, I, Felyx will pledge to work on Seven primary points:

• Promote Crown-endorsed reforms to stimulate political interest of the People of Hanseti-Ruska.

• Introduce non-politically aligned Commonfolk Societies for greater multi-social representation in our Motherland.

• Stand for greater Diplomatic cooperation, including a Worker’s Exchange Programme between allied nations to foster more open-minded generations who are willing to accept the diversity of Hanseti-Ruska and Almaris as a whole.

• Promote theological debates led by the Church across various beliefs, using a novel, proposed technique, coined: “Deep Listening”.

• Work to integrate the aforementioned “Deep Listening” into the Duma, which will hopefully bridge divides between opposite opinions to reach compromises.

• Introduce a Koeng or Koenas Royal Jubilee, in coordination with the BSK, every 5 years to celebrate the efforts of the Crown.

• Introduce a “World Pilgrimage” with the consent of the Church, in order to become aware of different and opposing cultures and beliefs, to reinforce Godan’s virtues and learn to live harmoniously with others despite opposing views.

These are just a chunk of ideas I have deemed worthy to put to paper. Being a soldier of the BSK, I find it important that we can avoid War as much as possible. However, peacetime is never a reason to stop training and drilling diligently. I will take my discipline and dedication from the Army when pursuing my goals within the Duma.

With great Passion Felyx Francys Colborn stands by his values, and hopes to work alongside Duma members with his Aspirations, by the pleasure of the Electorates of Hanseti-Ruska!

x5x0TB3x1MplRu--UocWDffGYi-hdk1Hj8xtRnwvBcjW9DDcsig4hieiyj2tE1CVjOz9ERC86WFeWxxO_yjMd5qDETQng6up7CmKz77voanu5_UxsgPpD-S-8BZD9IBWVbaGX-TwFQX6kyYXVMszLLU