Official Forest Dwarf Family Tree

OldeTymer

Gloin's Folk Family Tree

Here it is, my fellow Hefrummos, Brown Dwarves, Forest Folk, Dirt Dwed, and Tree Huggers... The official family tree for the descendants of Gloin Treebeard, the first Forest Dwarf, and the various clans of Hefrumm. This tree has been brought up to date with many previously missing and several new Folk, and it will be actively kept up to date. Someone will periodically update the main Dwarven Family Tree with any new information, but the Gloin's Folk tree is meant to go into more detail and be easier to navigate for Forest Dwarves.

If you would like to be added to the tree, please reach out to your clan chief, the High Chief of Hefrumm, or myself.

someone who can, pls pin this to the Hefrumm Subforum. Thanks <3

Despite only playing a forest dwarf for a few weeks in Arcas, I still think they are a very cool culture and subrace, this a great idea and I 100% support the Hefrumm revival going on right now! +1

Norazod TREEBEARD looks down from the halls of Khaz'a'Dentrumm. He does not remember being a Leafheart nor not being brothers with Ozneat.

"Da fock are dey doin down t'ere."

Norkai that happened to watch over Hefrumm's legal history places some notes next to Norazod "Guess yer lads ded net care enough to make a claim fer tha clan, nor fer ets leadership. A' would not be too sad about et, these things change. A' miself wes net recognised as a Frostbeard despite both mi parents being one. About tha document, seems resonable to write official documents weth tha official decisions en mind. Yer en tha 'all ef tha Brathmordakin now, stop moping and enjoy yerself" Hed point out to the dead treebeard.

On 7/30/2022 at 3:53 PM, Astrophysical said:

Norazod TREEBEARD looks down from the halls of Khaz'a'Dentrumm. He does not remember being a Leafheart nor not being brothers with Ozneat.

"Da fock are dey doin down t'ere."

@Astrophysical Fixed Norazod's heritage! Ozneat, Lekso, and Norazod had originally been listed as children of Glorin, one of the sons of Gloin, which wouldn't have made sense timeline wise, so I gave them a new daddy. But if you have canon names for your characters' parents, let me know and I will make adjustments!