What's Next? [Shelf]

JuztLizzy

What’s Next?

“I'm proud of you”

These words beat in Laltyl’s mind for hours when she first heard them from him. It was like the magic word used in a book, giving hope to everything that surrounded it.

She finally had everything she ever wished for. The fairytale life she dreamed of as a child had come true.She had the love of a father and mother, though far away, never missing. She had a husband which she loved with everything she was. She even had children, who had grown up to be wonderful people. Everything was perfect, she got her happy ending….So what now?

No one ever asks that, do they? You never ask what comes next after the story ends, after the happiness is reached. So, here we are. Having reached the climax, what can come next from it?

One doesn’t know what the future will or won't bring, but you can make a choice to push for a certain future. My choice is to rest, to go into the forests, let nature claim me as fate decides what comes next.

[!] Letters are dispatched to these people 

Spoiler

To my husband

I’m sorry that I must leave you so suddenly, I really wish I could stay and continue by your side. But I must go to find the answers I seek. I do not know how long I'll be gone, so be free from me, and live your life to the fullest. I am excited to see what you accomplish in my absence. I love you, always and forever.

Spoiler

To my children

I know I Haven't been the most present mother for you all, but I have been the proudest. I have been proud to watch you grow into wonderful people, reaching for your goals and achieving them. I will be back and I await the day when I get to see your smiling faces again.

Spoiler

To my Maln and Haelun

Thank you. Though maln may never see this, I know Haelun will. Thank you for taking me in as your own, for sharing your wisdom with me, for trusting me. I truly wouldn’t be where I am without both of your help. I love you both, so much, and I miss Maln everyday…

Spoiler

To all my Lliran

I will miss all of you deeply. For you have also helped shape me into the Mali I am today, thank you for all your support, in the bad and the good, I hope you all continue to find your paths.

Thank you to Everyone, and I will see you soon.

Spoiler

OMG OMG its happening yall. Im Shelving Laltyl ;-;. This is gonna be for awhile since im not sure what to do with her at the moment but i dont want her story to end just yet. Thank yall for  being around with me and helping me shape her. Im literally so sad rn ima go cry, I love yall.

One of Laltyl's many children sat in her home, in the company of her dearest fiancee. This daughter had sat at her desk, hand resting under her chin for hours. The thoughts quickly came flooding in. Perhaps I too should join her. Life with my dearest is a dream, but the forests will forever call to me. This young mali had been taunted by the voices that lie within these damned woods, trying to pull her in. Back to the life she had just before. As she thought, the girl wiped the tears that began to form and fall down her cheeks. 

Avurak read the letter, clutching the parchment as he took a deep sigh, knowing she would be happy, yet knew how much she would miss her, moister slowly forming in his eyes as he folded the letter and put it away, blankly starring forwards as tears began to trickle down his face. "Be safe my sweet emerald... Be safe"

The letter was retrieved and read from within some dark enclosure, though no tears were shed from the Matriarch. Instead, a smile spread across freckled cheeks, a sort of maternal pride swelling within her chest. "Run vuln'ii, escape to the Wilds. Hopefully something better will be here when you return.."