COME, MY FANATICS

Nozgoth

[!] A missive was found around, written in the same scribble as the recently published manuscript.

Q3_rZiwwYt2zaZYNLKWeAKvWdzWvvDpO1_fv-Oa4c9_pdzS2iX-kDZCKcIP99sVrn3wJH5OLVsKqPpbAIvdaSKigFmSKrEkP_ZZL4OZm28DK1U_wU8Ye9PM6hIJgSe2Cq58X4wLiQh3VVL1KRva19o8

“This angel that you have bestowed will not relent,

And relent I do not ask it.”

COME, MY FANATICS

YLK’MESH, the manuscript, was a persuasive message with good intent. I now write to you another persuasive message so that we may all convene. I am the author of that script, and if you do not believe it, then I suppose you will have to come and be proven otherwise. For I was sent here, and if you believe it, then you were too.

I propose a gathering. A gathering that will be held for all interested, for the skeptical, and even the weary traveler who is passing by. We will engage in that which I preach, and all will be revealed in due time. The location and date of said gathering is to be announced.

To the dawn of a new empire, I invite you, dear reader.

~ Ylkopsis

Important

Spoiler

I will be holding an event, anyone is welcome to come, I plan to have some surprises and fun stuff. It will mainly be featuring religious/philosophical elements but don’t dismiss it as boring if you aren’t immediately interested in those topics, you might just find something interesting! My goal is to create an organic and dynamic series of events that will all originate from this.

If you are interested, DM me on discord, or join the discord linked below (the discord is for the group/future events that will stem from this event). Here I will figure out how many people will be attending, and what time works for everybody. Anyone is welcome to join the disc, don’t be shy. Thanks!

https://discord.gg/j5KcnP5z