Acre vs Oren

argonian

Post your predictions in this thread.

Who will win, and how?

When they win, what will they do?

What tertiary consequences will come of this war?

Why should all spooks be immediately put to death and be banned from existing?

Oren will likely pull an OOC shadow rally of OGs

Acre will likely pull an OOC shadow rally of people from other nations

Who knows! I will be watching from the skies and providing netherite weapons (111,67,22311)

I think this should be settled with a game of chess.

Wait a minute…

If Oren wins, it'd be a morale boost for the Novellen dynasty and Acre would be evicted and potentially destroyed. Blackvale and the de Vilain family would likely be completely exiled.

If Acre wins, the Novellen family is uprooted from ruling Oren and Acre dismantles the noble castles (with the exception of Acre's keep). I can forsee the Van Aert family being put in charge of Vienne given their ancestry but I can also see Vienne being destroyed or abandoned itself. Oren would either balkanize into different states or Acre would fill the power vacuum.

This is all speculation, dont kill me

ACRE ACRE ACRE ACRE

Its almost harvesting season

aiden (lord protector of oren) wins the swimming contest

acre wins everything else. what can i say, we rural folk aint swimmers.

Everyday... I can feel it growing more and more stronger, crawling inside my head and implanting his roots inside my brain. It won't stop... I see him everywhere I go, his face follow me around... or perhaps I am the one looking for him...? I can't deal with this anymore. Every single day one word resonates in my skull many times driving me to crazyness: ... 

"Acre!" 

Get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head get out of my head g̷e̸t̶ ̵o̴u̴t̵ ̸o̶f̴ ̴m̸y̵ ̵h̵e̷a̸d̶ ̵g̴e̷t̶ ̵o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̵f̶ ̸m̵y̷ ̸h̴e̸a̶d̶ ̵g̵e̵t̸ ̵o̶u̵t̸ ̸o̵f̶ ̷m̴y̶ ̷h̶e̶a̷d̸ g̷̗̮̫̩̊̌͛ȩ̵̬̮̃͂͐̈t̵̫̜̙́ ̸̭̻̿̈͜͝o̴̼͉̦̘̅̿̀̔ǔ̴̙̤͚̓̓t̶̛̲̞̒̓ ̷̡͍̹͂̂̒͒o̶͕̦̒̄̿͝f̵̩̝͚̌ ̵̬̻̃̍͑͗m̵͙̥͊̍ͅȳ̷̧͕́̈́̓ ̷̗̪̺̔͘h̶̥͑ë̴̺́̓̍͂ấ̴͔d̵̖̯̝̅͗̐́ ̸̬͗ǵ̵͚͇̯̐͗̏e̷͖͛̚͝t̴͙͇̂ ̷͇͙̗̀̀ò̸̤̋̇ú̵̦͔̣t̷̛̳͎̎͑͠ ̵͉̼͍̾̽̂o̶̬̥̳͝f̷̞̟̅̈͘ ̸̞̤͂̓̔̚m̷̨̯͚͛́͒ÿ̴̩́̑͝ ̵̖̳̞̀h̷͖̫̒̓̍è̵̤͙̙̆ȁ̶̧̱̳̉͒̏͜ḑ̶̭̻̿̐̆ͅ ̶͈͓̳͘͜g̸̠͇̞̰͒͠͝e̴͍̦͐͜t̷̥̮̲͂̈́̎ ̶̭̖͊̊̇͒ȍ̶̤́u̵̾̆ͅt̴̪̠̼͙͘ ̴͔͚̌̀͘o̴̺͔̠͂f̸̺̉̓͆ͅ ̵̘̲͕̫̽m̴̨͑͊͋̄y̷̭͗̂̃̍ͅ ̶̢̢̬̞̊̉̀̕h̶̥̥̃͝e̵̜̓̉͝á̷̯̔̐d̷͊͒̕͜ ̷̨͙͇͕́g̷̡̪̫̐̈́e̸̖̞̤̐̿͋t̸̳̂͘̕ ̴̙̫͖͝o̸̞̟̗͚̽̈́́u̸̡̱̭̼̅t̶̥͈̫̬̑͌̚̚ ̵͔͎̠̈́̀̐͝ò̶̩̱̓̐f̶͆̓̏͜͝ ̵̛̘͚m̶̺̲͉͚͛͌̚y̷̖̆̾ ̴̮̤͆̑h̶̹̙́̅͊̏ě̷͍a̴̛̱̝̯͝d̸͈̙̥̓͒̀͠ ̶̞̱̌́ǵ̶̬̘͓̔́͂è̶̩͍ẗ̷̺͉̭͔̈̈́ ̷̰̯̝͖̏o̶͉̫̭͌͑͆͝ͅu̵̢̇͠t̷̘̒̀̂ ̴̖̠̇̕͝͠o̸̼͎̅̿͝f̴͉̆ ̵̠͔̀m̷̹̹̀̀͑y̷̙͙̤͋̈͂͒͜ ̵̝̺̈́͋͋h̸̛͉̫͉̾́͘è̸̻̩̈á̷̤͔̆d̷̳͗͒̈́͠ ̵̻͍̝̦̌͌̒̒g̶̹̫͔̏̿̌̊e̸̻̟̎t̴̥͕̎́̂ ̶͕̲͆̾o̷̭͉̱͆̎̚̕ũ̶͉͈̺̓t̸͉̞͖̫́̌͂ ̷̬͌o̶̢̭̞̔̆̌f̸̹̜̼̗̔͗͑ ̴̀͜͠m̷͈̏̆y̸̺̎̒ ̷͊͂ͅh̸͖͛̅̅̕e̵̡̥̯̔̍a̴̝̼̹͖̐d̸͙̃͑͂ ̴̖̌̀̀̒g̷͖̅͛e̵̡̙̗̹̽͐͠͝ṫ̸͕̿̌ ̶̮̩̝̑̃͆o̸̡̳̲̤͋́͑̇u̸̙͗͜͜t̶̖̐͂̊̈́ ̵̙̟̥̜͐o̴͖̱̓̈́̚f̷̢͎̜̉̀̕ ̷̪̿͘ͅͅm̵͍̲̏̅̚y̵̺͆̄̈̀ ̵̳͚̜͗̋ḩ̷̯̈́͛͑̈́e̵͐̏̈́͜ȧ̸̠ḏ̴̗̞̍̅̋̚ ̴̧̟͙̣̽ g̶̨̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̡̨̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̪͕̝̯̯̯̼̫͈̙̤͓͔͈̮͇̱͔̦̠̬̩̠͚͍̞̥͙̺̠͇̩̣̲̥̦̣̠̥͖͖̝̦̪͈̳̘̩̭̮̠͕̤̜̥͉͎̣̹̠̻̠͚͚̥̦̻̫̱̘͕̝̙̤̺̹̹̩̝̬̥͖̖̯̭̱̦̲͖̞͚̜͙̱͖̥̦̰͔̝̱̤̖̬̬̼̲̭͕̼͇̜̱̦̩̼̯̖̤̮̩͖͚͚̞͖̝͙̹̹͚͓̹͍̹͔̼͓̳͎͇͖̰̳̰̲͖̬͎̯̰̜̺̳̥̞̮̬̱̟̳̺͔̗͙̭̬͖̣̘͖͚̙̠̬͇̖̞̳͉͌̈̀̃̿̽̈́̋̉̓̽̒͂͌́̉̓̐͂͒̊͆͐̆̇̃͂̃̎̑̿͌̃͌͂̂̉̍̃́̀͛͐̑̿̏̓̅̇͐̃̓͌͋̎̀͐̄͂͆̎̓̾͑̀̔̓͒̈́̀͊̆͗̒͌̄̉͂̈́͂̀̉͛͊͐̈́͐̉̂̈́̓̐̎̉͆͂̌̌͛͛̋̌͊̎̿̾̇̃͒́̍̀͑̀́̈͛͛̃͗̃͒͆̐̊̇͐͊͂̾̃̒̇͛́̋͂͐͛̈́̄̿̅͂̅̊̉́̑̈̾̆͛̍̓͒̕̚̚̚̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͝e̷̛̛̘͕͈̟͒̉͛̏̈́̾́̑̈̃̏͌͒̃̽̍́̌͋͆̄̃̌̑̂̓͊̿̓͊̅͐̉̆̊̔̈́̓͗̄̓̔̃̎͋̈́̅̀̈̅̒̓̎͑͛̍̌͗̐͌̅͗͑̓͒̆͆̿͗̕̚͘̕͝͠͝͝͝͝t̵̢̛͉̯̳̬̬̮̪̠̯̺͉͉͖̯̲̫̰̪͖̞̲̍͊͋̑́͗̑̉̍̄́̆̓̈̾͊͌̽͜͠͠ͅ ̸̧̨̡̢̢̢̢̡̧̧̢̡̛̛̛͚̝̻̝̹͈͈͖̫͔̹̫̩̥͕̹͈̝̳̣̘̼̺̯̤̠̻̯̦̟͔̟̟̦͍̭̯͇̠̥̥͍͇̻̦͕̜̠̬͍͔̳͉̤̪̬͉̗̼̭͔̗̹̗͕̝̜̟̪̮͚͉̜̱̠̜̪͉̹͔̭̮͍̠̱̤̫̮̳̠͙͓̟͉͍̬̝̺̱͓͖͚̥̭̪̥͚̠͍̼̬̖͎̠̣̥͑́̿̈̅͆͑̏̂̌̽̉̎̋́̇͌͗̿̓̓̄̿̔̌͆̆̍͂̈́̐̀̂͂̈́̏̋̐́̉̏̽́́̊̀͋̅̽̈̈́̓̿̒̍̓̉́͆̓̅́̏͂́̉̑̍́̎̓̔̽͐̑̊̊̎̏̌̅͂̋̄̇͗̆̽̚͘̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅǫ̶̡̡̢̨̧̢̛̛͙̤͓̬̤̯̠̻͇̱̜̤͕̩̝̦̙͉͖͇̬͔̞̹̞̝̟̠͖͎͇̫͔͇̭̳̤̖̻̦̳͓͚͙̫̺̬̭̼͍͔̦͍̩̪̹͈̺͇͍̼͔̮̘͙̟̖̬̖̞̮̘̟̹̼̪̲͎̻͓̤̻̪͎̩̭̟̟̘̼̫̳̎͊̆̓́̉͊̉͊̽̄̌͐̓̽͑̔̆́̀͒̒́́̽̑̾̾̀̍̽̽̓̀̋̒͛͋̾̈̿̈̎̓̐͋̀̓̅̈́̈́̕͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ư̸̡̢̢̧̨̡̢̨̛̮̲̲͉̗͚͍̬͚̟̤͙̙͎̼̞̤͔̥̣̙̖̜̬̼̤̘̺̣̩̼͔̟͉͎̝͈̙̣̬̥̗̻̘͚̺̤͙̝̬͇̦̳͓̞̠̤͉̺̫͚̞̖̳͈̹̙̜͓̺̯̦͇̭̰̗͍̭͎̙̺̱͕͎͉̗̯̻̙̺̗̟͔̤̩̦̮̩͔͇͈͓̪̰̼̲͚̭̝̗͇͉͎͇̞͕̠̘̼̹͎͖̤̲̰̮̟̜͔͚̺̳̫̩̏̄̂̇͛̓͛̓̑̄̓͑́͑̎͗͛̇͊͛̒́̇͌̀̐̈́̈̃̈́́͂̓̑̇̏͗̉̐̇́́͆̋́̀̃̒͆̿̓̇͑̈̑̑̅̀́̐̏́̅͛͊͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅt̶̢̢̧̡̧̡̡̨̨̧̢̢̺̺͍͙̫̣̪͔̣͉͍̤̯̻̝͔̜̪̦̯̥̲͓̬̠̺̩̦͎̰̲̣̤̗̥̱̠͚͖̱̩̞̖̺͚̞̹͚͎̗̼̪̖̠̲͔̖͓̲̩̰̼͉̱͚̜̣̮̹̙̝̱͍̖͙̭͉͓̹͍͕̹͖̯͕̖͙̦͚͔̝͚͓̝̮̯̱͍̜̺̩̜̫̰͍̜͕̬͍͎͇̝̜͇̣̝̤͈͎̰̮͐̋͑̐̔̓͗͋͑̌̽̑̋̃̂́̏̋̆͆̋͒͂̀͗́̊͊̅͗̔́̊̐̒̈͛͐̓̈́̎͐̈̍̌̽̍̍̊̽̀̋̅̒͊̋̊̏͐͛̎͊̓̿́̃̃͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̨̨̢̡̛̻̦͓̦͍̱̳̼͈̬͍̺͕͕̪͇̩͔̥̯̟̼͓̯̦̪͍͙̝̖͈̤̻̹̖̘͕̟̱̠̦̞̘̝̯̞͖͙̙̟͔͓͓̜̲̖̥̌̒̀̓̂͐̓͛͂̊̍͂̆̊͘͠͝ǫ̵̢̧̧̡̢̧̛̛̛͈̯̩̭͈̣̦̟̝͎͖͖͉̥̘͍̼̲̼̹͉̲̯̰̗̜͔̲̙͔̱̗͖͖̪̤̬̬̺̩̘̗̯̹͉͓̘͍̤̼̲̮͕̘͉̤̘̻̳̦͙̘̲̳̙̳͔̺͎̙̯̹̗̠͎̤̠͎͖̦̭̥̰̬͙͉͍̤͔͋̄̌̇̀̓̆̇̔͗̽̃̒̌͂͒̌̅̓͑̾̑͑̉̍̈̍̀̿̎̿̌͑͋̈͗͗̏̓̾̑͐̂̈͂̈̒̾̀͌̽͒̾̈͋̑̏͛͂̅̊̿̿̀̉͊̔̅́̅̅̀͊̅̆̅͂͆̿̅̍̈̅̔̉̈̈́̎͐́̍͆̏̓̊̎̄̇̑͐̓̽̌̂͗̋͛͒̒̌̀̑̓̂͛͗͑̒͑̍̇̉̄̓̊̿̈̀̍̍̀̍̆̅͑̐͌̏͒͗̾̔́̃̃̽̍̉̒̉͘͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̚͘̚͘͘̚̚͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅf̶̡̧̢̢̨̧̨̡̢̡̡̢̧̨̢̛̛̛̳̦̭̯̞͉͍̩̬̖̟̼̝̝̜̥͎͕̝͉̭̙͍͈̼͖͎̭̠͎̖̱̠̩͓͇͎̭͕̞̲͇̣͕̖͖̠͙͉͉̙̮̲̦̻̪̙͍̞̼̱̗̙͙̙̝̪̖͉̲̥͇̟̫̣̺͉̯̬͇͎͎̯̭͖̲̲̩̬̟̩̪͈͇̼̦̪͖̫̣̞̺̻͉̦̼̠̞̺̮̟̖̩͉͇̫̝̝̘̪͙̤͈̳͇̺̠̬̬̦͉͌͋̈̐̂͐̀̋̄͆̌͊̿́́̿̋̈́̀̈̒́̒̓́͂̋̒͒͗̊͆̈́͒͌̀̑̈́̈́̽̄̿̐̐̆̈̈͂͌̓̿̓͋͋̄̈́̇̌̒̋͂̏̾̀̓̈́̓̆̆̾̈́͛̆̒̊̇̈́͒̇͐͑̇̑̀͗͐̇͋̄̎̽͐̂̈́̂̒̽̏̑̔̏̈́̒̽͐̚̕̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̷̧̨̢̨̡̧̨̧̡̨̡̨̡̨̡̨̨͓̥̯̝̱͙̳̱̦̞̯͉͇̻̙̝̳͔͕̻̖͍̥̲̬͎̤̳̹͙̣͓̗̭̖̥̮͙̜̜̝̖͙̘͎͇̯̯̠͈̝͈͖͔̼͓̜̘̗̮̱̫̤̟̤̳͕̤̘̪̻̰͎̖͈͈̳̞̙̜͕̥͚͓̞͖̺̖͕̙̫̝̻̯͚͙̯͎̤̬̝͚̜̮͍̯̯͙͚̳̩̟̣̯̻͈̜͓͇͕̼͇̝͕̳̻̜̯̫͈̦̝͕̩̺̬̜̥͇̘̼̘͈̺͖̳̥̪͇̠̙͉̜͈̙̹̲͈̬̗̥̜̝͍͉̈́̾̆͂̐̌́͛̂̈́̾̆̈̈́̐̀̾̅͑̀̐̾͊̽͆͑͒̏̓̀̄̂̊̍̌͂̿̆̀͐͗̒͋̌̏̿̒͊͒̉̊͊̃̇̂̒͌̄̃͂̎̾͒̋͆̀̀̂͂̔̐̋͑̏̈́̌̕̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅm̸̢̢̢̨̢̨̢̨̡̡̡̨̨̡̡̨̡̧̛̛͕̤͙͉̲̞͉͕̘͔̫͔͕̗̤̩̙͕̲̜̬͈̭̞̟͈̠͉̜͚̥̤̣̺̖̺̩̙̱̞͍̰̟̤͎͓̯̤̲̮͙̦̙̥͙̯̲̗͕͎̠̰̰̻̭̹̣̤͕͖̞̞̲̰͈̻̜̬̩̩͖͍̪̺̥̰̥̼̜͕̪̰̫̰̫̬̼̺̗̬̩̙̲͍͈̭͉͆́̍̒̓̇͆́͒̂̑́̔̎̅͂̉̐̎͐̃̔̂̓̃̍̾̒̾͗͒̋̈́̐̾̾͒̈́̆̀͗̔̀͌̈́̌͛̀͊̎̓͐̉̈́̕̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅy̶̢̢̧̧̨̡̧̧̧̡̡̨̢̧̨̛̞͎̘̼̫̟̯̞̱̳̺̙̫̖͎̞̝̖̲͔̯͕̙͙͚̪͓̫͓̩̠̠̰̯͈̺̙̖̱̠̱͔̜̰̲͎̰̹̳͖̙̪̯̬͇͍̰͔͕̹̜̳̖̯̼̤̮͕̰̲͙̼̗̻͖̦̺͖͖̟̣̫̮̼̬̪̗̦̤͎͔̖̘̹̞͍̙̘̘͚͎̦̜͙͍̭͕̗̤͖̣̟̳͉̺͉̩͖̘̱̻̪̩̲͚̠͇͙̪̞͕̹̞̱͖̻͕̣̝̘̳̩̠̳̥̰͔̙̭̼͍̯̭͇̳̯̣͓̙̼͇̫͍̱̱͔̱̫̭̼̝͉̪̱̘̪̟͙̮̣̝̱̲̼͚̺̌͆͂͛͑͊̐̓̈́̎̍̊͗̐͊̈̉͋̉̍͐͛́̎̅̊͒͂̉͆̀̓̒͒̓̎͐͒̏̽͆̈̌͐̏̾̾̂́̈́̈́͋̉͆̇̓̄̿̓͒̈́̎̽̋̊̅̋͋̋̈́̌͐̏̔̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̢̢̢̧̡̡̢̡̨̧̛̛̘͎̘͙̟̣͔̞̺̳̞̙̠̪̝̪̪͚͔̝̟̺̝͎̮͚̟̪̩̪͔̮͇̼͓͚̖̣̠͔̬̩̲̞͖̜̪̲͇̯̘̯͓̻͓̗̠̬͈̳̬̮̗͉̠͖͙͕͖͖̦̩̺͉̺͔̖̜̮̳͓͕̲̼̭͍̯̺̣̭̟̹͓̫̙̞̜̼̻̭̘͙̪̯̮̖͔̦̳̥̲̣͚̫̗̩̫̥͎̟̗̻͈̝̬̣̮͎̥͍̱̖̥̣̙̣̜̳̱̥̬̙͕̮̹̪̘̘̭̣̰͓̝̖͎̩͔̻̼͈͎͍͙̺̞͗͊͐͐̉̓͛͐̇̈́̐̏͌̊͒̽̈̒͂̊̐͐̀͋͑̀̾̐̃̿̋͛͌͊̄͐́̍͌́̊̀̈́̀̊̏̏̓̋̋̌̐̿̃́̓̊͂̾̐̌̇̔̃̎̈́͒̀̈͛̊̈́͘̕̚̚͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅḧ̷̡̢̡̨̛̛̛͈̗̤͕̗͉̘̗̠̩̲̠̭͉̜̗͓͇̼͉̘̝̫̩͖͚̬̗͍͚̝̼͕͖̩͓̙̪͈̝́́̌̒̉̑́͆̎͋̒͒̔̓̅͂͒̑͆̀̓̄̊̀͊̐̓̐̃̽̉̉̿́̑͊̃͒̒̆͑̃̎̅̄̔̎̆́͊̂̋̈́̌̈́̈́̃̓̒̈́̏̓̈́̎̒̆̈́͂̊̄͋̂̍͐̈̿̽̉̾̃͛̐̂̍̆͂̔͐̇̉̎̐̽̔̈͊̊̐͂̿́̀̃̊̾̀̀̍̔̈̃́́̈͐͆̈́̂̂̔̅̔̾̀͌͐́̈́͆̔͆̍͆̈́͛̓͊̒͗̍͗͂̑͂̌̀̀͛̑̓͆̀̋͑̓͋̏̔̓̈́͋̇͆̚͘͘͘̕̕̕͘͘̚̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͠͠͝͠͠ͅę̷̧̧̡̧̢̧̡̧̢̡̡̢̛̛̤͙̖̼͈̪̜̠͚̺̖̭̱̲͍̲͍̻͓͔̹̦̺̭̫̗̭̩̳̭͕̞͚̙͈̟̮͓͉͉̭̠̪͎̫̤̦͔̱̙̗͈̮͓̜͖̯͔͚̹̠͚͚̦̱̼̙̗͔̼̗͉̼̝̠̮̰͈̖͙̮͔͔͉̬̮̠̪̭̫̣̘̯̹̺̠͚́̾̇̔̒̔̒͒̌̓̂͂́͗͌̊̓̔̀̓̆̅̓̅̀͑̈́̈́̀̌̑̋̽͊̀̄̉͋̆͛̿̑͒͆́̽̄͑͊͐͘̚̕̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅạ̷̧̧̢̡̧̨̢̨̡̧̡̧̢̧̧̛̟̦̣̜̘͕̭̺̟̠̰̝̤̩̣̤̱̮͇̩̩̹̺̩͚̻̦͈̱͉͔̖͇̻̖̺͎̲̲͖̠̳̣͇͎̫̮͉̻͇͇̗̪͙̬͍̮̖̪̰̪̼͎̦̙̻͍̜̟̳͔̖̫͕̞͕̞͖͎͕̞͍̝̙̠͔͍͈͉͓̥̰̗̼͓͇͉̠͇̳̙͖̖̙͖͎̪͚͙̜̉̂̾͊̽̒̎̉̇͗̋̎̏̔͑̊͆̂̊̎̄̊̈̉̾͒́̇͒͆̎͗̾͛̑̆̔͌̒̐̾̌̆̃̄͛̓͒͌̔̍́̇̒͆̄͗͆͑́͌͂̃̽́͂̆́͒̊̈́͒̒̀̓̆̇͑͗̽̒̑́̿̈̈͗̈́͒̾́̐̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅd̴̨̨̢̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̮̜̻͕͙̲̣̫̬͙͓̲̪̞͙̭̺͎̦̩̱̟̩̭͚̣̠̖͚̪̰̳̘̱͍̭̗̺͎̩͍͓̮̤̥̭͖͎͓̭̺̠̩̝̦͍̖̤̞̼̺̬̥̜̜̫͎̤̤̜̮̘͈̤͚̠̜͓̙̰̗̬̘̭̻̭͉̱͚͖̳̯͔͎̠̬̯̠̎͒̾̀̄̃̐̾̾͒͌̓͛̒̑̒͗͌͗̽̾̿̀͂́̈́̄̀̈́̈́̇̀͛̓̄̊̉̓̿̑̊̓̋̽̏̾̄͋̊̓͆̐͂̄̽̓̋͊̉̓͗̀͋̿͘͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̨̢̨̡̢̨̡̧̡̢̡̨̢̛̛͈̮̯͙͍̺̳͓̣͍̞͓̤̩̺̹̬̮̖̹̤͎̤̘̫̪͔̞̺̮̟̙̺͉͉͓͍̙͕̭͎̱͔̙͙̦̠͎̣̭̼͖̻̬̰̙̩̥͎̙̤̜̤̳͎̦͔̯̭͓͖̟͇̘͙̘̰͉͕̞͕̣̹̱̖͙͓̬̱̝̲̰̙̥̖̫̟̝̳̠̖͍̫̜͎͓̟̥͍̘̬͓̘̳͔͚̩͈̬̳̭̭͚̳̹̩͓͔͙̗̬̝͈̭̭̖͚͎͓̗̞̫͓̞̩̳͇̞͕̜͇̮̙͎͔͎͖͙͍̳̲͈̬̐́͒̍͌͗̽͒͋̿͊̓͂̃̈͌̎̋́́̓̀̈́̇́͆̂͐́̈̊̃̿̒̃̍͆̊̍̉̂̎͂̊̽̈́͆̌̈́͆̑̈̇̚̚̕͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͜ͅͅͅg̵̢̢̡̨̧̡̡̢̢̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͎̻͖̠̬͇̲̩̪̬͓̤̖̖̝̜̝͇̺͖̤̼̝͓͔̠̯̳͔͎̝̩̥̣̺̻͉̺͚̺͈̺̹̜̮̘̺̰͓̦̲͉͔̦͎̪̮̰̬̣̠̥̟͓̜̞͚̤̦̯̟̣̞̫̥͈̘̩̻͖̺̣̯͔̳̣̼̫̼̥̯̦̹̳̠͙̗̫͖͇̤̺͚̝̲̤̫͖͍͚͔̟̥̜̫̜̱̖̤͕̱̞̗̹̝̬̠͚̗͓̻͙͖͉̲̱̪͎̘̝̻̩̠͍̞̳̖̘͕̱͚̮͚̱̫͓͉̘̙̹̝̖̳̦̜͎͔̮͓̘̞͍͎̺̠͈̮̩͈͈̦̹̟͛̀̓͑̑͗̇́̆̊̓̿̌̋͊̆́̔̓̔̀̏̍̍́͗̎̑̒̿̿̒͐͆͗̐̒̂͌̽̌̈̏̔̏̈́̿͌͊͌̇̈́̔́̃̈́̋̄̓̈́͋͛̍͂̔͑̀͑̽͑͗͑̀̓̈́̾̈́̎͒̂͐̄͆̈́̈́̌͛͂͒̓͆̉͊͛͆́̂̏̅͌̔̇̈́̃̏͛̃͋̐̑̃̐̓̈́͂́̀͊͂́̊̆̄̔̾͛͊͛́̐̓͒̃͋́̈́͊͛̽̓̐̌̌̍̾̓̀͌̋͆͊̈͂͋̔̿̐̌͋̓͛͒̔̆̏͗̈́̿̄͑̉̓͒̇̏̋̊͘̚̕̕͘̚͘̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅe̵̡̧̧̧̨̢̧͖̗̥̜͓̰̩̮͎̬̙̮͓̫̠͉͍͎̭̙̖̜̺̞̝͙̥̹͔̲͎̦̬̤̬͚̣̯͆͂̅͆̓͆͗͆̇͂̅̎̋̏̋̄̈́̓̃́̉̈́͆̂̾͛̏͒͘͘̕̚͜͠ͅţ̸̡̧̧̨̢̢̛͇̦̺̼̫̪̪̬̠̲͔̯̭̪̹̭̻̮̩͍̱̘̟̹̝̝͔̰͎̩̳̠̫̜͕̳̺̟̜̰̰̣̾́̄̏͆͗́̒̃̊͐͆̿̃̍̀̆͌͂̍̀̂͌̄̈́̑͊̑̄̀͋̌̇͐͆̍̏̃̾͂͛̊͛́̈́͑͒̍́͌͑͊̈́̂̍̈́̈́͂̇͌̉͊̿͐̓̄̀̽̄͑̌̄̃̋̿̆̌͗̈͗͛͂͊̐̆̓́͐̑̽̐̚͘̕͘͘̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝ ̸̧̢̡̢̢̢̛͈͖̭̰̼̱̣̥̪̝͇̹̻̱̭̬͚͎͇̙͕̞̥̫̻̜̹̖̭͚̘̘͓̞̰̙̟̞̩̱͉̦̩̙̣͖̤̮͓̯̦͕̦̥̳̞̖̞͚͈͔̬̱͍̝͕̘̟̗̖̜̞̼͉̩̻̳̻̩͇̣̖̮̺̹̤̖͎͖̬̞̣̬̱̹͔͍̣̗͕̹̰͕̬̱̱̖̫̞͛̔͒͂̌̈̆̊̓̈́̉̈̏̍́̂͐͒̏̓́̍͛͒͊̒̆̌̈́̀̅̇̀̓̿̅̋͒̑̋̔͑͐͒̅̀̌̅̉̉͘͘͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅơ̶̢̡̡̡̡̨̨̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̼̖͔̣͖̝̻͖͉̥̰̜̘̖̺̼̦̝̼̪̹̯̦̮̱͚̰̰͔͖͔͓͙̗̻̭̥̭̼̖̹̘͈͔͓͉̰̹̼̙̜͍̟͇̳͖̯̫̗͎̬̖̥͈͎̬̲̺̠̩̭̘͚̻̩͉̞͎̭͎̲͉͖̪̜͉̣̦̮̖͔̟͔̗͕̥̝͈̤͖̝̗̲̟͓̠͚̱̙͈͍̼̺̻̰̘̖̺͇̼̜̻͇̦̪̟̞̺͉͈̭͓̩͖̩͙̯̱͖͓̝͓̗̹̝̞͉͉̊͌̌̌̒̽̆̌̈́̉̀̈́̅̈́͌͊̔̏̃̋̆̈́̃́̊̈͌͋̓̓̀́̓͊̽̒̾̈́͂̈́̓̓̿͒̃̑̋̈̈̊̏̽̀̈́̉̍̉̍̇͑͐̒͊̓͌̃̑́̓͆͑̊̈́̈̓̋̊̽̑̃̿͒̇̓͊̏̔̏͐̓̈́̏̌̋̊̅͋͋͆̍͂̿̀̊̌̃́̿͑̐̐̌̇̇͆͗̓̀͛̕͘͘̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅư̷̢̨̨̨̧̨̢̨̛̛̪̻͔̳̙͔̼͙͍̰͙̭̥̳̗͓͚͇̜͕͈̮͓͎̰͕̬͖͖̻̠̲̱̱̤̗̻̖̝̯͇̩̟͕̭̟̹͍̗͇̱̲̻̞̖͚̖͚̠̤̳̤̯̪̠̙̙̣̹̥̮̿̒̔͐̇̀̔̅̽̈́̂̄̾͐͒͒̎̅̒̓͐̇̂̋́̎̒̈́̄̓̐̒̅͐̍͐̽͐͌̎̔̓͑̆̃͑̊͌͂͗̅͋̓̂̏͗́̊͛̅̉̉̏̂͑͆̀̓̂̀͋̄̽̑̓͗̓͒͐̅̌̇͒̑͗͊͒̏͗̈́̊̉̿̂́͋͌͋̓͛̈́̔̔̀̄͆̈́̾̀̓͊̈́̉̎̈́͛̈̓̆̔̉̆̓̈́͐́͒͊̎̊̅̂̒̋̉̀̆͌̚̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͠͝͝͝͠͠ẗ̷̨̨̨̡̢̡̨̧̧̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̲̺̭̹͖͚̲̰̱̠͍̟̜̮̠͖̝̺̣̮̮͉̜̦̜̞͖̯̺͇̹̞͚̦͚̳͓̯͙͔̳̟͕̯̮͎͕͚̯̳̩̟̼̤͖̰͈͖̘̖̗̙͔̯͓͎̹̲͓͔̹̜̼̝͖̯̳̦̘̯̣̭̭̙̣̦̪̪̗̹̦͓̞̰̹͉̭̜͙̮͔̮͈̦̩̯̩̭͍͓̮̖̯̝̘̜̝͖̠̺͚̪̪̱̪̞͍̱́́̍̓́̽̇̊͒͋̑̆̌͐̑̈̆̽̀͌͌̐͗̍̔̔̑̍̔̽̓̎̑̄̾̓́̊̋͌̊͌͌͗͆̇̉̉̾͂̀́̀͒̾̐͆̔̉͛̂̀͊͂͒̅̂̈́̎̆̃̀͆͌͛̎̈́̄̽͑̀̀̈̌̌͌̀̏̋͊̈͒̽͛͛̏̊̆̌́́͊͆́̍͑͌͂͊̓͌̐̉̃̂̒̈́͛̓̍̃̿̽̿̿̿̽̈́̌̒̾̒̔̽́̈́̈͐̐̅̀̽͛̾̎̾̈͆̕͘̚̚̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̧̧̡̡̨̨̡̡̢̛̗̹͖͕̺͈̣̖͓̣̥̺̣̜̹̜͍̭̭̰͚̘͚̟̳̫̗͎̫̗̖̠̠͙͕͍̤̲͖̫̳̻̩̱̞̖̼̤̝̫̦̖̦̩̖̞̪̯͎̠̙̰̖̥̺̥̭̻͈͔̹̭̝̝̲̦̪͚̜̹͎͉͉̦̭̰̟̠̰͕͓͔͙͓͓͚̠̲̬̤̮̭̝͈̫͙͕̘̼̻͍̻͉͙̭̺̱̥͔̭̬̭̠̪̖̲͎͉̫̬͎̫̤̳͚̺̪̦̦̼̫͎̻̥͚̮̞̭͈̜̝̞͎̻͍̦̲͖̱̤͍̞̬̬̥̰̖̖̼͈͕͈̩̘͕͕̥͈̍̊́̈̈́̈́̇̍̇͋͊̒͊̄͒͛̍͂̓͌̊̅͐͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅở̸̢̨̨̨̧̢̧̧̧̧͖͈̫͓̜͕͚͇̖̮̙̬̳̫̟͖̻͇̤̭̺͍̜̠̲̮̳̯̘̹̖̰̝̦͕͙̲̫͇̥̭̟͓̖͍̹̞͚̫͇̲͕̲͕͍̭̞̖̦̟͙̼͍͍̳̙͈͍̹̱̹͙̲͔͎̃̈́̀̒́̎̊̄̎̇̈́̉̎̋͆̏́͌̀͂̔̄̊̓̂͌͗̈́̽̿̽̍̀̅̈͑̅̄̋̾̀̈́̆̈́̋̄̀͐̽̎͊̋̈́͑͂̆̑͋̈̃̀͆͗̐̎̀̍̓̍̒̽̾̾̉̑͌̓̍͊͛̓̋̒̒̑̾̃̉͂̈́́́͐̉̉̎̄̈̏̚͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅf̸̧̛̛̛̣͕̱̳̙͉͉͇͇̮̩̙͕̺̥͖͓̪͌͗͂͛́̈́͐̿͐̀̃̃͌̑̆͆̔̎̾̆͋̓̄͊͛̾̉̅͒͊̊͛̃́̽̏͑̆̈́̀͗̈̐̽̐̎̉̒̋̒̉̔̈́́̑̿̾͗̈͐̇̚̚͘̚̚͝͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̧̛̛̛̖̙̜̹͖̱̲̤͎͖̳̙͙͍̦̟̞̣̯̳̜͙̯̩̫̗̘̰̠͕̱̖̜̩͙͖͈͈̦̰͖̣̜̞̪̗̪͇͔̲̭̼̳̣̪̟͙̻̹̤̜̮͚͓̂͊̈̾̄̋̓̈́̽̎̑̏͆̍̒̍̿͒̋͋͋̋̉́̃̎̍͂̑̑̄̇͂́̂͋́́͛͋̏̀̃͌̇̐̽̏͌̑͛͂̒̊̆̏̀̔̏͂͆̽́̀̀́̋̈́̔͐̔͋̾͛̋̂͊͊̿̉̑̓̍̑̓͛̃͊̎̈́̌͆̚͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠ͅͅm̴̨̡̡̢̡̢̡̨̧̨̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̞͍͕͕͙̪̱̲̟͙̝͙͖͍͙̤̲̞̣̬̭̤͚͙̹̣̺̗͖͓̖̼̫͕̥͖̗̩̼̪̟̹͙̻̦̗̳̲̼͈̠̪̞̪̹̣̻͎̼̰̲̬͕̻͓̻͚̖̪̣̲̜̘̬̙͔͍̮̮̬̫̙̻͈̖̻̟͈͇̟̤̪̗͕̙͙͔̩̜͉̝͓̦͔̻̙̜̱̘̰̜̘͚͚͕̞͍̪̟̣̦̠̫͔̙͇̰͚̣̩̣͔̲͓̖̺̩̜̮̬̜̝̰̗͎̥͕͕̻̭̞̟͓̯͕̤͍͈̭̜̘͙̩͇̥̻͗̅́̿͒̎͑̐̈́̀͛̃̎̒̿͆͊̂̾́̊́̂͑̑̈́̂̀́͌̾̌̿̂̔̿͑̃̑͂̇̈̔̊̆̅͂̀͌̒̆̃͐̓̊͗̎́̐̇̃͆̈́̒̀͊̍́͂̆̌̾̈́̋̄̑͒͐̀͂͊̋̉̈̃̂̃͗̇̆͗̃̏̊́͑̎̓̽̀̏͌͛̒͒̔́̂̽͗̌͌̐͊̈́͂͒͆̇̈́̎̄̓̉̑̿͐̔̅̂̀̅͐̅̍̍͂͂̄͋́̃̈́͌̀͛̅̀̊̄̉̓́́͐̑́̄̋͆́̍̈́̕̚͘͘͘̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅy̴̧̧̧̢̧̢̢̧̡̧̡̛̛̛̛͖̗̖̻͎̗̯̟̰̩͙̯̹͈̭̫̼̯͙̪̱̹̗̞̪̖͍̖̺̟̟͖̜͎͕̣̮̰̠̯̮͍̪͕̼͚͚͍͇͔̪͍̼̥̼͎̖̯̣̖̱̲͓͕̮̦͉̣̪̯̬̖̰̳̥͇͇̫̲̠̥̻̥̙̖͓̯͇̣̪̙̱͈̩̠͋̽͋̃̉̈́͒͊̾͐͐͆̆̅̀̐̌͋̀̈́̆̐͛͑̓̌͋͐̌͑̔̇̈́̔̉̓̒͒͌̐̽́̀̀̈̒͐͂̑̂̃̈̏̑̒́͂̉̏̽̏̾̈́̍̑̒́͒̏̓̽͆̐̈́̒͆̑̄̀̌͂̃̅͑̆͊̅̇͗̐̓͆͌͊̑̈́̚͘̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ ̸̡̧̢̢̧̧̧̨̧̨̧̝̟͙̙͉̹̰͔͉̯͚̹͖̫̠̩̻͉̝̟̙͖̪̤̭͓̠͕̜͎̻̻̮͖̝̘̟͚̺̱̥͇̜͎̟͉͍̦͕͉͇̞͈̫̯͎̲̪̫̞̫͔̲̬͇̝̭̪̙̯͙͍̼̖͕̣̠͖̙͖͎͓̫̳̥̣͙̟͍̜͓̭͔͈̥͉̻̫̥̥͚̬͇̻̹̦̟̞͖̗̖̄͆̈͌͛̉͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḫ̶̨̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̨̧̢̢̢̨̧̛̛̛̪̱͙̣̞̤͇̤͕͇̩̣̹̤̣̦̫̲̣̘̹͎̜̜̻̗̱͇̞̰̰̲̙̼͓̰̻̤̥̹̦̩͇̗̪͔̘̩̜̜̜͙̻̯̫̙̮̬̹̟̲̫̹͓͎͚̦͇̲̳̯̖̖̬̰͈͈̻̫̮̩͔̝̝͇̯͚̲͉̜̬̘̩̦̺͓̥̪̖̣̝̹̙͔̺̙͓̯͎͔̖͎̲̞̩̖̮͖̲̖̘͈̼̗̳̈́͐̈́͂͑̎̆̈̍̀̊̀̓̇͌͂̓̇͌̂͐̓̄̔̾͊̓̅̔͆̒̑̓̂̇̎͌̀͋́͐̿́̎̅́̐̂͐̐͛́̎̐̽͑̌̋͑̀̾͗̏͆̓͒̅̎̓̃̾͌̎͊̀̃͑̒̋̐͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅe̸̡̨̢̢̨̡̧̡̡̡̡̡̨̧̨̡̨̛̛̜̱̺̣͈̫̼̙̙̪̣̖̪̠̣͉̰̠̻̹̙͈̬̭̭̘̣͖̼̭͕̳̰̞̟͇̹͚̳̠͎̰͉̤͖͖͎̩͔͔̟̟̱̙͈͈̰̲̣̮̤̭͖͓̤͚̳̝̲͕͕͖͈͉͎̲̱͕̥͈̺̝̦̝͎͍̦̥͎͓̠̤̗̠̥̬͎̱̻͈̣͚̯̜̖͓̖̳̙͇̥͖̝͚̘̩̝̬͉͖̥̺̝̝̪̬͚͚̼͇̫͈̞̳͚͚̻͔͙̟̝̻̺̠͖̣̝̫̹̤̫̙̍̒͋̀̅̐͌̔̈́̈́̈́̈̎̉͂̀̍̎̎̀͑̒͋̐͒̃̀͒̉̐́̌̔̾́͛͗̋̄̈́̆̏̀̔̽̋͑̏̔͂̈̃̔͗͆́͋͛̄̍͗͗̂͗̓̂̋̂̂̈́̔̆̈́̃̏͋̓̈́̎̈̓̓͒̏̿͒̏͘̚̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅá̴̢̧̢̨̧̨̦̲̥̰̘͖̣͍̮̝̼̮̜̠̞͍̰̳̜̤͚̣̺̻̝̘̮̜̝̪̥̝̟̱͎̩͉̜͖̙͓̳̖̱͎̪͔͙̳̯̺̰͍̖͉̜̘̖͈͈̖͎̮̘̯͉̿̒͊͆̄̾̿̔͆̃̈̏̆̇͂̆̇̎͊̈́̈́̀̉̎̀͐̈́̀̑̾̽̈́͂́̅̉̀͊̇́̑͌̓͋̑̈́̂͛̒̅́͗́̓̑̀́́͗̓̒̏̇͊̇̒̔̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅd̸̨̢̧̡̧̢̧̨̧̡̢̢̡̧̨̡̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̞̗̱͕͇̳̬̬͚͔̪̘̱̥͙̮̖̖̦͈͚̼͓̭̼͕͚̬̹̗̥̟̳͚̤̻̗͙̮̺͓̖͇͔̼̗͍̲͕̪̟͓͖̰̺̙̪̱̖̲̲͔̪͍̗̫̜̥͕̣̙̫͈̱̠̱̼̩͖̦̟̮̦͕̞͓̙̫̼̠̻̳̜̤͍̼͙̗̫͍̜͈̟̩̲̳̠͙̞͙̺̞͖̥̯̩̪͕̘͍̗̬̳̰͙̫̱̯̞̗̠͙̲͓̟̗̗͓͚͖̻͕͚̩͚̫͈̣̻̼̱̭̭̱̖̣̯̻͔͓̳̪̮̱͕̱͉̗͕̻͇̥̯̎̄̈͑̑͋̿͗͛̑̌͌͆̀́̌̅̈́̉̋̆̈́̾̐̽̈̇̆̈́̉̀̋̊̏̌͋́̈́̈́̈́̒̍̑̏̓͆̅̀͆͒̈́̓̔́̒̓͌̉̏̈͂̈́̏͗́̽̿̉̎́̈́̾̍̍͌̇̎̓̽̃͂́͗̂͒̑͌̎̋́́̐̄͒̊̃̔́̈́̔̓͛̂̀͑̓̕̚̕͘̕̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ.̴̧̧̧̢̡̢̢̧̡̡̡̝̟̤̝̞̮͔̘͔̹̬͙̝͔̖̼͕̰̬̬͎̝̯̞̳̖̯̯̫͚͎̗̲̟̱̬̫̤͇̦̮̳̞̫͈̠̙̹̺̥̞͙̣̰̩͎͙̰̙͇͓̯̖͙̱̪̖͓͇͚͈͉̰͈̹̪͇͍̻̰̜̦̠̜͚̘̩̱̹̭̩͙̻͇͙̼̮̗̱̪̖̼̘͓̥̱̃͐̐̏̈́͋͆̄̈́̃̌̍̓̀̽͌̀̑̀͒͑̎̉͛͒̈́̃̈́̅͘͜͝͝͠.̵̨̢̡̡̧̡̢̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̼̜͖̘̠̩̳̯̺̤̹̱̰͔̯̺͎̦̖̰͕̞̺̥̳͔̜͚̪̠͇̹̥̳̪̤̗̰̠̹̝̞͖̞͈̭̙̳̤̣͉̗̻̱͇̯̞̻͎̝̳͋̌̌͂̈́̈́͊͊̃̈́̍͐͆͒̀͑͛̑̐̌̎̌̉̈́̅̐̃̌̾̀̇̈̾͐͂̾͑̈̉̇̈͂̃̓̅̆̍̽͋̓͛͑͐͒͑̍̆͂͋̿͑͒̈́̈͛̔̓͛̃̆̑̏͒͛̈́̿͒̂͛̔͗̾̐̃̋́͘̕͘͘͘̚̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅ.̵̧̧̧̧̢̡̡̨̡̡̧̢̨̡̨̡̡̧̢̡̨̛̝͍̠̮̮̝̠̥̖̣̖̳̜̺̝̻̱̼̭̮͙̖̦̻̟̺̞͇͍̪͎̲̳̙͖͎̪̖͕̬̣͔͇̣͙͇͖̘̳͍̺͚͚̝̳̱̣̭͎̭̥͎̗͈̦͎̻͍̦̺͇̖̲̩̫͖̬͙̯̰̫̜̤͓̖̮̪̫̝̥̱̳͍̘̭͔͚̜̤̦̹͈͚̳͚̟̦̭̩̱̲̥̳̰̗͓̜̘͎̦̝̞͎͕̥̺̝̜̹̬̩̣̝͇͍͈̘̖͕͕̦̘̱̬̝̪̜̘̼̠̯̌̑̀̏̏͋̋̄̋̀͂͌́̃̀̾̌̒͋͐̇̎͐̃̊̄͐̆̈̋͛͘̕͜͜͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̧̛̛̛̛̙̺͕̟͇̝̱̘̖̯̪̰̞̭̤͚͚̫͓̠̝̳̩̻̲̖̥̩̻͍̦̖̮͖̻̟̣̙͉̱̪̻͇͓̺̳͈̘̼͚̟̬̣̫̖̈́̆́̑͊͗͊̒̿͛̃͗̾̎͌̊͋̐͊̂̈́́͋̀̌̏̈́͒́̿̅̅̐̆͒͗̿̈́̇͗̏̈́͌̈́̌̒̀̀̽̆̆́̀͒̃͑͐̀̍̆̅̆́̊̈̏̏̽͛͆̔̽̓̓̎̀́̐̈́́̑̅̓̑̓̓͌̊̊́́̾̍͛͂̿̅͛͗̃̈͑̐̒̿̊̑̾̌̅̅̅͂͒́̍̒͊̎̀̔͛̐͂̐͗̒̃̑̑͊̈́͋̃̆̌̊̎̚̕͘͘͘̕͘͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ... 

Free me from this eternal madness Please... help.

acre, I swear didnt they kill king frederick yesterday 😰