Acre vs Oren

argonian

18 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

oren will dissolve and acre will do a courland and become insignificant after the first month as a bunch of human kingdoms pop up for the orenian battle royale for the empire unification 6 months down the track

ya, this

+1 for screaming

1 hour ago, ScreamingDingo said:

oren will dissolve and acre will do a courland and become insignificant after the first month as a bunch of human kingdoms pop up for the orenian battle royale for the empire unification 6 months down the track

I mean I wish, but I think Novellen have ruined the Orenian brand so much that people won't even want to. 

It's already been an age since the last time we had a united humanity.

Banardian terrorists will come and eradicate both Acre and Oren with bombs (i've already called them)

Never doubt the OG oren rally

21 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Definitely yeah

23 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

you know, you are right.

Mogroka will return with a rally of Brazilian contract PvPers led by Craotor along with a battalion of Eastern European Arma RPers.