[EVENT ONE]THE GATE OF DOM: THE FAILURE IN DARKNESS

Panashea

Rendered Image

unknown.png

The monolith of grey stone oozed with primordial energy. Drawn up by the shamans of Krugmar, the wrath and power of the Spirits arced out in streaks of red lightning. A horrible aura enveloped them, for they sought to commune with their Ancestors beyond the Veil. An offering of blood was brought by all those who looked for an answer within the divine. Their eyes and minds were washed over.

unknown.png

Visions infected a mortal frame, a glimpse of the past, present, and future. Within the ritual hall they ushered forth the Ancestors, beings of immeasurable power. Lightning crackled from the dread gate as the ritual was brought into fruition. The air grew hot, and their minds became heavy. Smoke billowed out from its maw, coating the blood soaked floor in a pale smog.

Vilebranches_moloch_of_bronze_minotaur_forge_qarkah_spirit_of_c_2245758c-d644-41a4-9cf7-f1ae2bd1aa61-2.png

Like their forefathers, their hope was only met with darkness and the pursuit of power was met with folly. What they had done birthed forth a new foe. An abounding shade dredged from the depths of the Spirit Realm. The gate bled a blackened ichor, the smoke corrupted by a new presence. A cold and unfeeling that would devour the realm within itself. What then, would the orcish people do? Enveloped by congealed umbra, the creature was born through their attempted intercession, and ravished their minds with fear and uncertainty. This new darkness, this new fear, would consume them all. 

OOC:

Spoiler

With slightly more time on my plate, I am open to running events for Ancestralists as well as people interacting with the creatures born out of accidents and failed summonings through the gate. If you are a Spiritualist and interested in interacting with the gate or the event creatures, feel free to message me.