To Pay One's Debts

HIGH_FIRE

VNM6mCP71-j0S-sPqBcmrT0JcyFuCD29sD2NVPxa5Yv3g8xGZfBHcd-LQKGfWxywW1tAYtB6h1I-Ve-0tzhxuodaz2iVYDoWVfdCpq5ztWVaDskFjGNSZTy1meMDCR4nsB3C54PvCM2zlHd1a4imNVE

ANNOUNCEMENT of the HOUSE DARKWOOD

To Pay One’s Debts

In the year of our Lord,

30th of Lothar’s Gift 16 B.A

@sergisala

RxctgQTNAAzKpRhnMN7H4mVj8Uf-NaCm7NxU7kx8b3D_cwiIOk8Zof3E1iorvdCPtBqYb3cYCT7fiTd7dBqFU4LLsbuQDCmVxvSE-g6och_1cwCGsgDkDAlsPODudIdTWkFc9b-RKjTe6oz7DwZwvvs

VNM6mCP71-j0S-sPqBcmrT0JcyFuCD29sD2NVPxa5Yv3g8xGZfBHcd-LQKGfWxywW1tAYtB6h1I-Ve-0tzhxuodaz2iVYDoWVfdCpq5ztWVaDskFjGNSZTy1meMDCR4nsB3C54PvCM2zlHd1a4imNVE

To the Lord Regent of House Galbraith and the Viscount to inherit.

A lesson, if you will, in how one pays debts, both monetary and moral. Your family, although you may not find yourself able to recall due to your youthful age, took it upon itself to fight against the rightful heir to the Holy Orenian Empire, Peter Augustus IV, however this is not the matter to which we discuss in our lesson.

As I inherited the Barony, mere months after pulling my own father down from a noose, it was your family, who I viewed as my closest allies, and most importantly friends whom I could trust through anything, betrayed that trust. While away, hiding within the fort held by the Imperialist Loyalists due to my young age, you broke into my house and burnt it to ground, placing your own banners at my door. Then you had the audacity to broadcast it unto Almaris via a victory missive.

All good lessons must have a moral. Mine is very simple. To the regent and future viscount, I offer you this lesson: pay the debts that are due. Do so with haste and with humility. Failing to do this will lead down a path that you do not want.

For the armed robbery of my household, breaking and entering of my abode, and arson resulting in the complete destruction of my homestead, it is only just that you and your family pay a sum of 2,000 mina and submit a public missive of apology for the acts. This must be done within a Saint’s day.

As declared by,

His Excellency, the Patriarch of House Darkwood,

Lord Drako Darkwood, Baron of Renduzzo.

XTE-4lvI8I1qrgJwHTosLksV4uBX4BXzMMg5deABPhnX4_1uA7um7TOPS5aIXLvjwgWsbLcIt4K6G0JOHQ1MTu85ECEgikCoFapy4FHZ3QU0xwl6Dz0T5dXwnXJy_Q96UNtLkO3TwHNyTefgEhSbqM8

Her Excellency, Baroness-Consort Johanne Alstromeria Vuiller of Renduzzo, heiress to the County of Aquilae, heiress to the Viscounty of Vuillermoz, Procurator of the Grand Duchy of Balian, Lady Chamberlain of the Palati Monterosa

RpG-8-dSONSlJbarV9gRt2AbRwAVxvsMY7miGaDsS4AINdrOjY0VOtv0R8TrV9Y8aEcr3dgWeUIESVlWMOY9W_KJz5PR_kARCTdLJeGvYgPC3SByYsFmoRrRWGdvTY8dZvquGWxVpmRzP0kdeXxwC3s

Firess, Anna Bishop, Matriarch of House Bishop

bPtaq9fVFlfc05TM2yVOkHARVTew9UIfYkx0zNutlCyddsxbxr6tT-dmquUUqN7SDePEMJ1vAppeqHzP6B2nGSSUC1pDBqvfwzN-_BWq-F66IvEN_jUgggn5M2FriWIwo1hiH14qdw5JXIx2BpGMfu8

"I don't know what these people are saying, I fought for the Emperor Peter IV." said the Lord Regent, blinking, as he continued with his daily routine 

Pisspot grinned darkly as the news was delivered to him.

"Come fer round two t'en, eh? Toime tae show ye tae fock off propah."

~

Elsewhere, an ageing knight could not help but smile at the news.

"Two birds, one stone." He remarked, saddling his horse for another patrol.

"It took the good Viscount's disappearance and war in Oren before the cowards of Balian would even begin to consider a return from exile, like vultures at the smell of blood.

Step one foot in Oren and we'll remind you why you ever left," promises a friend of Rivia.

Aurik Bishop cheerfully waddles around his father's estate eating grapes. He is blissfully unaware of the situation.

Thomund Bishop smirks at the paper in his hand and goes to hype up his big dawg par'ner Drako Darkwood (@HIGH_FIRE)

Kendrick Nightingale glanced down at the missive before casting it aside to a brightly lit torch. “Once honorable houses that had belong to the Empire, now diminished to nothing but that of street trash that even common folk have more humility.” He’d laugh to himself. “Sir Archibald Galbraith and Velhrun Darkwood were great comrades in the old days of the Imperial State Army. Now as they rest in the grave, there foolish descendants disrespect the bond the two families once shared. Foolishness to an extent that not even I can understand, foolishness and greed.” Grumbling from a somewhat veteran as he’d continue to his works within a private study.

"Wazoonkers, I tell you! They're so utterly unaware of the world around them that they can't even recognize we fought for the same side." The young Seneschal chuckled out as he read the missive to his fellow Rivians. "If they want to come, let them come. We'll give them battle."

Laurelie Vuiller - Monet-de Pelear would raise a brow at the missive. "Was there that much going on that I didn't remember this?" she asked herself "I know Johanne wouldn't have signed it had it not been true" she pet the head of the dog that say at her feet

Alexandre Yanis De Rochefort picked up the missive, reading it with a laugh. "Luv me vah'count, Luv me King, 'Ate Daftwoods, 'ate Knife ears. Simple as"  He said, proceeding to walk away to further harass a local elf.