ADDRESSING THE UNHOLY

GMRO

ADDRESSING THE UNHOLY

f1al-2A2BTuAI2ryQ2BTXrHyBQvtTMziKCAz5lGgzCc4Vq5XMScUwEvMkWc_C3TpCecUX--fqGzPT2KDGJyMEXCfBqWpc1liXD_PoyG8AEWHwovU4YOoBdi-Xh_kaixv5f-8WcQThykI0p7JJ3EltCE

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

THE CROWN

On this 6th of Joma ag Umund of 337 E.S.

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV,

In the midst of our very own Herzenvrest, an unholy being plagued the people of Hanseti-Ruska with insurmountable fear. The beast presented a blasphemous exhibition of dark magics, in which it adopted the appearance of my late father, Sigismund III, much to everyone’s distress and dismay. 

Yet, I must digress: This beast is a mere apparition of my father, and not Sigismund III himself. As per the adoption of its new facade, the beast has attempted to fool and frighten the people of our nation. In pursuit of this goal, it has desecrated my father’s ashes within the Crypt of Kings and, in consequence, besmirched his name, honour, and memory.

This is something I will not tolerate.

In lieu of this recent but harrowing event, I call upon every Haeseni to heed my advice: Do not let yourself be fooled, deceived, or tricked, for this beast thrives off of your fear and misconstrued intuitions. Whatever it may lead you to believe, do not believe it. 

The truth is what protects us against monstrosities like this.

Heeding that, I advise every Haeseni to be on the lookout for any indication of theft, dark magic, or foul play, and to report to a Knight should anything of the like be discovered. May God protect us and our Kingdom.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

"May God bless our Koeng for his decisiveness and not entertaining the forces of evil as others did. We will avenge this slight and blasphemy which was enacted upon the eternal rest of our former Koeng." Adrian Erik Colborn read the missive at his home while Elia kept pouring him glasses of goats milk, in hopes of calming the recently angered elder. It seemed a certain jester had brought him into a sour mood.

Emilie MacPherson's hands shook... Not of fear, but that of rage. A burning anger churning within the bit of her stomach while reading this missive. This was unacceptable... She knew who to seek out next, and for them to seek her out. This would be put to an end. 

For Acre, for Haense, for the loved ones murdered from the creature.

It was time.

Klara Elizaveta stilled her shaking hands against the sill of a window, staring blankly out at her surroundings. She had not attended the event, but even hearing about it second hand had shaken her to her very bones.

franziska josefine firmly clutched the digits of her cherished mother more dearly than formerly antedated,murmers and whispers of a so called 'beast' infiltrating the juvenile's incorrupt ears. such waved an intricate chill down the tail of her spine, for franziska had not ever been an admirer of anything daunting. @veganwalmart