THE ACCORD OF THE THIRD HARVEST

The Lord Regent of Rivia signed the Accord "This false Kingdom shall fall, and from the ashes shall arise a new order, that will shake the very foundition of the World. Death to the rotten, vile and corrupt Kingdom of Oren! Death to the usurpers! Death to the kinslayers! Freedom for Our vassals!" he proclaimed upon his signature.

“Ah, this is just what I expected; quite wise of Temesch to join the right side. Adrian, I’m sure, would be pleased to know Paulie made a great call.”

Whether people like it or not, this elf of Minitz is here to stay and stand with his brother and sisters.

"Mein GOTT, how much more based can you be?" Petch von Minitz said in his temporary home in Reinmar.

"It's insane how quickly it all fell apart." would remark a man of Balian.

Paul Salvian rested in Temesch Hall, pondering how it had come to this, that brothers were made to fight brothers - and as the first leaves began to fall, he wondered where summer had gone.

Ser Steiner von Richthofen smiled the sun's smile as the harvest came in, "Bless the Count of Temesch."

Some random peasant scoffs: "Imagine being so torn up that you can not come up with a proper central government. And these folk will defend humanity against various inner and outer threats."

I miss our old beloved King Chivay............