RESIGNATION OF THE CHANCELLOR, 1884

GhostSHTR

RESIGNATION OF THE CHANCELLOR, 1884
DxHShrJ95_ovJ3xXWxsUTqk2vLY1otGqI6ScOi9ZtKqCtMs8o13pKul16OOkDa8L8xrQV1hAX0DZXdGHhKCNKQbUwZsZQxiV73jH9x1DaeyTCGGifKK2fdHFDf1W4rE1PXtwBhOSXyfBDpsx-7s-ud4

ISSUED AND CONFIRMED BY HIS SERENE HIGHNESS THE PRINCE OF SEDAN,

THE 9th Of Godrey’s Triumph, 1884

It has been 41 years since I ascended to the Lord Chancellorship of Sedan Under His Serene Highness, Leopold I. During such time I have seen our beloved Principality flourish from Louisville to Haverlock and Back, I have seen our people be spit upon and yet continue to rise from the ashes. In more recent times I have seen my Son and Heir move up the ranks of the Privy Council, earning a name for himself and his house. 

With my increasing age, and many years of service. I believe it is time for me to step down, not just for myself but also for my Successor and the Principality. My Son, Heir, and Vice-Chancellor Joseph Caius de Ravensburg, Baron of Calmest shall ascend to the Lord Chancellorship upon my resignation.

Upon my Resignation and the ascension of the Baron Calmest to Lord Chancellor, I shall be taking his old Position of Vice-Chancellor. I shall continue to mentor my Son in his new position as Lord Chancellor for as long as I can.

The Official Transfer of Power shall take place on The 12th of Harren's Folley, 1884, at noon.

Signed, 

HIS EXCELLENCY, Caius Tiberius de Ravensburg, Lord Chancellor of Sedan, Count of Ravensburg

HIS EXCELLENCY, Joseph Caius de Ravensburg, Vice-Chancellor of Sedan, Baron of Calmest 

"I didn't know Chancellor was a heriditary title," remarked Sofya Romstun from the comforts of Crestwatch Keep. "I do hope the apple falls far from the tree; for Sedan's sake."

Yu'Brooks would look at the missive for a moment before screaming for absolutely no reason before looking at the missive again and turning to an orc sitting beside him "Wub Dis"