OOC Tile Auctions During War

Borin

Oren moment?

On a serious note, trying to sell tiles off during a war is just silly, if you're going to do it at least do it in RP properly, trying to do it over discord is just sad. Also no selling contested tiles, which in this case is the entire nation.

.6p2mu5.thumb.jpg.08135c74e9d94df7bddc073259834beb.jpg

Gee, that seems actually harmful to roleplay integrity. But it is alright, folks. The admins shall vote upon the matter and we know that their votes are always reliable and only uplift the community as a whole. Fret not.

I thought this was a Roleplay server 

im buying the tile :D

If a Conquest CB freezes a Tile, why doesn't a Revolution CB freeze all Nation Tiles? Seems like a no-brainer to me, then again, counter point; lotc admin moment

Frankly, it has been something that has concerned me quite a bunch. Usually, I keep my concerns in-roleplay, but it is very difficult to do so when it all happens OOC. Saddens me that inconcistencies like this have occured, and moreso I am worried about future settlements who rebel, what's stopping the nation in question from just selling the tile that the rebellion started from? This would technically be possible, given the circumstances.

I won't ramble on. But it is something that has caused concern in the community. Unfortunate that it has to be put on forum posts in order to have any sort of consistent response.

yeah @oren if you sell the tile we live on without rp, i'm reporting you as it directly affects me and i want you not to do that

Very informative topic, Borin!!  (help me, Conor has a gun to my head)