OOC Tile Auctions During War

Borin

Discord and its consequences have been a disaster for this server (semi-cit)

5 hours ago, Buffsanta said:

I sell my provinces in eu4 all the time to fund the war Im loosing 

I just suck at the game but selling provinces in times of war was never irregular in history. If its done irply Im all for it

You cannot sell provinces while at war in eu4.

10 hours ago, Buffsanta said:

I sell my provinces in eu4 all the time to fund the war Im loosing 

I just suck at the game but selling provinces in times of war was never irregular in history. If its done irply Im all for it

You can't sell provinces when at war in Eu4. It's like you've never even played the game, pathetic.

Just get rid of tiles altogether in the next map. Horribly un-dynamic system lifted from EU4 that barely works for a roleplay server. There's no reason that someone who's actively RPing somewhere should get shafted out of their land because a nation leader sells them out in a discord backchannel nor should staff decide what diplomacy is allowed to happen based on arbitrary lines they drew in the sand. Replace the system with Nexus-Regions style land claims, and force nations to actually earn their vassals' allegiance. 

17 hours ago, Nord2 said:

Good news guys, it's been RPed out.

lol what, being forced to rp it out with little to no rp (which you would not have otherwise done without this thread) is just as bad

1 hour ago, monkeypoacher said:

Just get rid of tiles altogether in the next map. Horribly un-dynamic system lifted from EU4 that barely works for a roleplay server. There's no reason that someone who's actively RPing somewhere should get shafted out of their land because a nation leader sells them out in a discord backchannel nor should staff decide what diplomacy is allowed to happen based on arbitrary lines they drew in the sand. Replace the system with Nexus-Regions style land claims, and force nations to actually earn their vassals' allegiance. 

I love charoodler 

1 hour ago, ReveredOwl said:

lol what, being forced to rp it out with little to no rp (which you would not have otherwise done without this thread) is just as bad

let's not be disingenuous. every nation, vassal, etc. negotiates primarily over OOCly and uses RP to sorta seal the deal. Is it great RP? No. Is it something basically everyone does, and something we therefore shouldn't use as a targeted beating stick for people on the other team? Also no, IMO.

I truly hope tiles are gone next map. Let's just have regions and the ability to call some contiguous regions a nation. 

1 hour ago, Burnsider said:

I truly hope tiles are gone next map. Let's just have regions and the ability to call some contiguous regions a nation. 

That's simply too hard, let it all be freebuild