COWARDLY FLAMES

sanriu

COWARDLY FLAMES
image.thumb.png.fb60eb41adeeccd1d658305bc390d52c.png

EbN1o5gHF3IZ86oQPgYF8oAe2HXzPiMA9YBZ64qW
image.thumb.png.7de55396ba4eabcd495ab0b7cd38c0c7.png

12th of The First Seed, in the year 88 of our lord 12th Of The First Seed, in the year

Within our own Court, a Assassin had slipped through with ill intentions of harming Balians Princess Augustina. We were hosting a ball within our Court room, everything was fine people were dancing and enjoying themselves. As the room emptied, more and more and the princess was more visible since there were no longer crowds of people blocking her. The Assassin had took their chance getting on a balcony that had looked over the court room. Yelling out absurd things, "AVE ORENIA, ALL HAIL KING FREDRICK"

They then proceeded to load A arrow into the crossbow, shooting our princess before she had the opportunity to get down and duck the arrow. The mystery Person in question then decided to light themself ablaze and jump from the balcony onto the court rooms floor. Splattering their blood across he floors. Who would've thought the Assassin had been this cowardly that only shooting one person, and then ending their life before anyone else could was their last solution.

We have no clue as to who had the person been, their body is charred and we cannot figure out whom it is. This event was obviously planned for some time we'd assume. We shall be more weary of our Guests within Balian after this dreadful event.. 

image.thumb.png.7de55396ba4eabcd495ab0b7cd38c0c7.png                                                                                                      

Signed,

The Rose of Darkwood, Lady Seraphina Katiana Darkwood

l175b-bpX5_ttdCSva1LcTjP_-Top6gySa5GXTqkdjMDn-WzwrVzD2AxGzJHSr6Z_4tA07lgkKGh2_IT0f-xn5IOgIZwEN4uEoy7TyXYCPPYO87L9A3mmwUIeGxttJGTeC5vWXLFlECd3AZGXt13sOg

The Princess of Balian was found in the hospital, covered in her own blood and tears. "Persephone get me a quill and a paper." Her little sister remained by her bedside as she recovered as she was being observed by her icy gray eyes. "To whoever hired my unsuccessful assassin,  I'll get you, I swear. It won't be tolerated by Balian. Sedan won't either, unfortunately." The Princess signed the bottom of a letter she wrote  and gave it to Persephone to send.

Disgraceful.. it displays a lack of common sense. King Frederick is dead. Why die for a dead man? Remon shook his head, looking out into the green fields of flowers that adorned the once Voidal Hollow. ..There are such better things to do with life.

Jack Teufel is mad he made fresh medical equipment for stuff like this but couldn't be around to give it out or help

Laurelie looked baffled at the missive "Looks as if peace is once more no longer an option..." she thought to herself, a shiver going down her spine. It might have been a hit on the princess... had she not left when she did...would things have gone different, if so better or worst... her fingers curled around the missive in anger. "I hope god damn's that person's soul" The woman would get ready for her next trip to Balian

"Likely just some man gone mad," commented Alexandros.

Ernst feels a distinct glow from this proclaimation.

Spoiler

Didn't one of your peoples play this assassin? False flagging with a rofl npc kind of z z z