SWORDS INTO PLOWSHARES

Spoiler

-AvKVVbu-K9sot99R_itS0y9Ga8D1Tudxq3OwSUptWCKpdLOr60oX9fl_hzuVsD46BueJ6BryI7DwGcQ-zibRaPL_eYNhFBfLORlRDuY7S_mInAKHS-ckKjwU1wiApvblcb97yhK6rsLwoIiw7k5Yg

jIVb3DrpbRPTJPmJDOQ-HB9rLA211ZSa6vOTGFYngi1YO0WAAVPRKzEooRwt3JbkIRK-L3MVX5P571mbs4Z9FHBwN_rsaftRmfi0xMXllVfUZt2c2au3OMBGFXkcGuFj6SQuob6qnICnTlS1PUeUGQ

rFNRD1xNp0zBNOI1iTPP6L00ykdt6Lpz9LQDXYpq1w1cQZPxTAytevhqVKTyBGNxkRDzZ61tbm7m8RsF2Ixk9F6Z4-daoCPqaToUQbbBK3zqVZt6vdW_OlljKIdmp9rzRc1cbg5QQRF0bhFwTamohQGQuCHNzS8j9MlL1i9PR5EDbn1Xar9oXHdKHcuA-YyayfOlpje5ped0crhk3WnBbU9MTuNsWHzU38lu3ogE0fIi903VIGZDFKmkN2ebkWxLdfWMCZzTYXrZlGMD999NI1S4IDDlDKQZFhy4C6ynmUDQo

AS AGREED, 

Let it be known that within the lands under the administration of the House Halcourt, the Barony of Artois, and the lands under the administration of House Vilain, the Barony of Acre, from this day and thenceforth these terms are binding:

I. The Barony of Artois, and all her denizens, shall withdraw from any conflict with Acre and her allies, and declare their animosity toward Oren and her allies.

II. The Barony of Artois and the Barony of Acre shall enter a mutual defence pact. 

III. Artois shall not knowingly harbour any enemies of Acre, nor Acre of Artois.

All the above agreements shall stand until, and be reevaluated upon victory over Oren.

Signed,

The Honourable, Lord Arnaud Halcourt,

Baron of Artois, Patriarche d'Halcourt

Sir Hannes de Vilain,

Baron of Acre, Father of All

“The game changes, a knight has taken a rook. There are only so many pieces left, mayhaps I am to be one of the next… ” Mariana muttered from within the confines of her parlor, knocking over one of the pieces on her board as she watched in waiting for the next pieces to fall. 

"And now I've given everything" Darius muttered under his breath, the missive then falling into the fireplace at his side before a sigh escaped him "I hope he'll be able to take care of the family and my child for me" He'd remark before returning to his duties 

Edited by Nord

"Cowards will always choose themselves and their survival first," a young Arabella  muttered under her breath as she heard the news. "Siding with those who would murder their brothers and sisters, and them too without remorse if they had the chance." She, despite her seemingly patriotic words, had kept a bag packed by the door. Having heard nothing from the incumbent regime, her fears had worsened and she was not naive to the truth - she simply refused to accept collaboration in what growingly felt like the inevitable. That is, for now. 

Spoiler

btw not a personal jab I love u Kaiser