Goodbye to a World

aiden0023

One day we shall play rust again and crush naked's heads with rocks. Sorry this happened man again- to both you and Lion. You have been a friend for a long while and I wish you all the best on your personal projects and through college. Keep doing up the video essays- they're actually unreal. Take care man and much love. 

See you Aiden. We may not have talked much on this server, but you were a chill guy and I wish you the best in your future endeavors <3 

bruh imagine doxxing aiden, worst quality this guy has is that he sometimes turns his brain off while coding and struggles to do something simple for a couple hours.

1 minute ago, Adelemphii said:

bruh imagine doxxing aiden, worst quality this guy has is that he sometimes turns his brain off while coding and struggles to do something simple for a couple hours.

so true... now I'll be turning my brain off during CS lectures in college lol

Im sorry this has happened to you man, you have been a great friend to me and Hogo for a while now. Maybe someday we'll meet again. The Bojo's will miss you.

O7 aiden, hope to see more of you in other games!

I don't think I ever got to RP with you, yet I am shocked that people would go so far. I am sorry and I hope none uses the information meliciously. Good bye.

A good lad will be missed

have a good one, sorry the castile baby suffocated in an ender chest

i dub you barodude #3

Didn't know you super well, will still always remember the one day life span of the mighty Krob Burazob legit funniest rp ive had in a long time on my Goblin peace man wish you only the best. 

I love you Aiden, hope to see you around in our mutual discords <3