Goodbye to a World

aiden0023

You're an awesome dude and I hope you succeed if whatever you do man. (Even if its your dwarf water polo league) :)

will always love my lotc lawyer o7 friend. see you on the flip side.

1 minute ago, Dogged said:

will always love my lotc lawyer o7 friend. see you on the flip side.

You are the lotc lawyer now...

I enjoyed our short, albeit brief time in Luciensburg together and appreciate the Freeport poster to this day. Godspeed and good luck wherever life takes you next. Doxxing is whack.

o7, p.s.: no idea who did all that doxxing but I hope they never step afoot in the server ever again 

Good man, leaving the server and its toxic community is worth it nine out of ten times. Good luck on your path.

Edited by Tulan

Good on you, the toxicity in this community has only gotten worse over the years and no one's done anything to stop it. 

This community is literally killing itself by driving people away, we've had numerous individuals who only wanted to correct issues get banned for some really stupid reasons. There's people getting harassed, doxxed or worse and nothing gets done about it.

This used to be a good community where people could just get together and do what they wanted, this is simply no longer the case.

4 hours ago, Adelemphii said:

Finally someone got it

You were one of the best tech folk I know Aiden, From what rps we had  I wish those who cause you to leave have at least some audacity to think of what they just did. A line that is never ment to cross in the first place. I hope your skills are better used for something greater in the end, and hope one day see such shine. But It was a honour knowing you lad, especally when this server is slowly devolving into more unchained toxicity.