Goodbye to a World

aiden0023

We all make mistakes and the goofs and gaffs that come from those mistakes (being dunked on, etc) are just part of the fun.

It's terrible, however, when people go way to far. Seems you were a victim of that. The community as a whole should be disappointed in themselves for sharing any kind of doxxing info or irl threats.

Unfortunately it'll be hard to find and get any toxic communities out of LOTC. They are very smart and cunning with how they do things, and if I had a guess it'd be that they are very much so interwoven or connected to staff in some way. 

I don't  like the constant borderline actions/decisions you make, but it shouldn't get blown out of proportion so much. Goodluck.

57 minutes ago, Hermit_Jack said:

We all make mistakes and the goofs and gaffs that come from those mistakes (being dunked on, etc) are just part of the fun.

"It's okay to be toxic, just not too toxic."

Line treading breeds line crossing. Let's just all be better. 

24 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

"It's okay to be toxic, just not too toxic."

Line treading breeds line crossing. Let's just all be better. 

You can make jokes without being toxic. Heavy mischaracterization.

I’ll see you around man 😞

Thank you for the time you put into LOTC and on a more personal level, I enjoyed the time we spent together, see you around on our mutual discords 

You ARE the lord of the craft. We'll all miss you bro

On 8/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, aiden0023 said:

Finally someone got it

THIS SONG GIVES ME BAD MEMORIES BUT IT'S A GOOD SONG

I DIDN'T MEAN TO TYPE IN CAPS BUT CAPSLOCK IS ON AND I DONT FEEL LIKE TURNING IT OFF