ORENIA DIRUTA EST

Ryanark

Paul Salvian, Count Temesch and Harvest Lord, unbuckles his scabbard and rests his blade within the armorial.

Peace.

"God be with us." Charlie Charles Alstion muttered solemnly at the destruction of the Orenian apparatus, having partaken in the spectating of the surrender in Acre, "At least we shan't be shackled by Novellen incompetence any more. I am in utmost anticipation as to what our future may present."

The Earldom of Kochin stands proud with its fellow Harvest Lords

Baron of Renduzzo Drako Darkwood would smile reading the missive looking of his house in Attus to the streets of Balian. Slowly he would get up and leave his home, the smile still on his face as he approaches to the street. While people would be chattering about their own issues he would shout to everyone present ITS OVER!!!!!”  The scream was extremely cathartic, as though a weight was lifted off the man’s shoulder.

Ser Uther proudly raises a wineskin in victory whilst bedridden with the flu in his shed. "No kings but us! To you, Baron." He cheered weakly.

"At long last, the false Kingdom of the Usurper Frederick I has fallen, and the suffering of Our people has finally ended. May GOD save the Harvest Confederacy!" stated the Lord Regent of Rivia

Maciej simply sighed as he read the document "Who even let Elric in?" He asked himself and rubbed his temples

Baron Arthur Komnenos reads over the document of Oren dissolving “I was born during the age of the Holy Orenian Empire, i was gifted my title during the Tripartite war and fought for the Kingdom during its final days, one last Ave to Oren, but grand duke does seem to fit me quite well.”

Baron Halcourt smiles as he looks out over the golden fields that stretch from Artois to the road. "Peace at last," he hums to his wife. 

"The die was cast," Stanimar says, except in Flexio, because he's very smart. No, really.

Ser Tobias de Sarkozy holds tightly to his shiny orenian knight badge screaming “MY PRECIOUS! MINE!” , before swiftly hopping on his steed as he road circles around the lands of the harvest lords in insanity.

From the rolling hills of Arentania Victoria Augusta watches the sunrise.

At last, her shackles were broken.