ORENIA DIRUTA EST

Ryanark

A long dead Duke of Ruthern- who had so recklessly haunted the lands of Oren, namely Vienne, felt at peace. Finally- after two decades of misery and suffering, of facing the unknown, he could rest.

"So they dissolved Oren and then dissolved our title which was already dissolved by the Kingdom dissolving." Otton would simply shrug. "Ave the restored Margraviate of Lvinsk."

Tonito lets out a sigh of relief. Conscription would be over soon and he could go back to college and seminary.

12 minutes ago, Ryanark said:

No grudges will be held against them.

"That's must be the most Orenian thing I have ever heard...then again Oren is dissolved...all that is left its the heartlands."

Ember chuckled a bit as she looked at her map of Almaris

"Imagine so much history and so much reputation. The Grand Empire, kingdom or what ever people call it. Has fallen...it is true what they say, even kings bow before their subjects" She said as she walked to her chair infront of a table with a clean nee book, she took a quill and dipped it into the black ink. As she bobbed her head side to side

"Time to make a book on what was Oren, as it's now History, who'd imagine this was their end..."

({*})

unknown.png

The Halfling of Acre smirks all the way home on the victory march.

He must now find council with the new Baron to discuss the future of weeun kind.

"Some jackass will remake the Empire of Oren in a couple of years," remarks a former Orenian peasant, "And we'll do the whole thing again."

"With relative ease." A duke of Blackvale comments.

Edward Clement Novellen-Aldersberg hears the news "Well- At least I 'died' before my title were lost. Forever will I be the Count of Aldersberg, it is my right!"

As well as...

The decrepit Wilhelm Lucius Carrington sighs from his boat "Oh, Oren.. I suppose it is good Amadea married to Haense then!" He tsked.

.         Ser Abraham laughs aloud at Oren's end, before sending a bird towards Ser Reinhardt (@Capt_Chief26). "Time for loads and loads of beer."

.         Meanwhile, Matthias Rutledge watches from the seven skies, the old doctor lifting up a single middle finger, as Oren finally met its end. "That's what you get for destroying my home, b-i-t-c-h!"

Franz sighed at the missive that lay on the counter before him. He soon swiveled about on his heel, continuing his raiding of Vienne by stuffing jewelry into his overflowing satchel. "This one looks expensive?" He held up a diamond ring for his two accomplices to see.

Upon hearing the news of the destruction of Oren, Bakir gathered his things to return home to celebrate with his people. “Not once have we been beaten by the failed Emperors and Kings of Oren. We’ve always achieved victory, whether it be Philip II or Frederick “The Craven”, The Eastern Alliance started the end of Oren, and now the people of Acre have finally accomplished peace within their land.

Austina Aldersberg practices pouring a cup of tea as her younger brother, Arthur, told her the news "Will.. Alexander be alright?" she'd question, worried for her beloved elder brother. 

17 minutes ago, KaiserJacobII said:

Baron Halcourt smiles as he looks out over the golden fields that stretch from Artois to the road. "Peace at last," he hums to his wife. 

"Peace," The Baroness of Artois, Henrietta, repeated her husbands words with a satisfied tone. A doting smile spread across her lips as she turned to face Arnaud, "And just in time too..." She added, her palm protectively hovering over her visibly pregnant stomach.

Cliff took a long draw of his bamboo pipe with a smile on his lip as he heard the news.

"GOD smiles on the righteous as he has today. May such a corrupted, cancerous kingdom damned by GOD never appear on this earth again."

45 minutes ago, HIGH_FIRE said:

Baron of Renduzzo Drako Darkwood would smile reading the missive looking of his house in Attus to the streets of Balian. Slowly he would get up and leave his home, the smile still on his face as he approaches to the street. While people would be chattering about their own issues he would shout to everyone present ITS OVER!!!!!”  The scream was extremely cathartic, as though a weight was lifted off the man’s shoulder.

Lady Johanne Vuiller eyed her shouting husband over with a perturbed look, a hand settling firmly at her hip. It wasn't until he explained what his screams were about that a grin formed and she kissed him silent, both in excitement and in wanting him to stop his incessant screaming. Oren is no longer. Now, that seemed a strange thought and yet it is true. A weight lifted off of her, the woman feeling almost free for the first time in many years.