To the People of Oren

CasualNuker

[!] A hastily written note would begin appearing on most major boards within the former Kingdom of Oren bearing the signature of the one Edith Hope. The Former Lord Mayor, Imperial Senator and Alderwoman. 

“My fellow citizens of the once Holy Oren Empire, and Kingdom of Oren. We have received news of the dissolution of the Orenian state and to those who feel unhappy with the results and wish to continue their life in a new peaceful place we offer to you housing and a place to live within Corinth. We shall take any who are wishing to move forward with their lives. God Bless you. 

- Signed Edith Hope

Spoiler

Sir George Obediah nods "A home will be provided. To the men, women and children that suffered from the war. Free from saddening, eternal conflicts, free from hatred and suffering. A new place, for everyone." And with that he concluded, continuing to work alongside the Hopes in order to ensure that the people who are left without a home have a place to go to

6 hours ago, Nuker said:

[!] A hastily written note would begin appearing on most major boards within the former Kingdom of Oren bearing the signature of the one Edith Hope. The Former Lord Mayor, Imperial Senator and Alderwoman. 

“My fellow citizens of the once Holy Oren Empire, and Kingdom of Oren. We have received news of the dissolution of the Orenian state and to those who feel unhappy with the results and wish to continue their life in a new peaceful place we offer to you housing and a place to live within Corinth. We shall take any who are wishing to move forward with their lives. God Bless you. 

- Signed Edith Hope

Reveal hidden contents

Juniper Rose sighed, frowning at the announcement "Guess that's the end of that..." The young woman mumbled. Her entire life had been a warzone, and she had gotten far too used to moving around, but that doesn't mean it ever got easier to leave a place she once called home. After collecting herself, Juni turned and started towards her house, going to pack her things and inform her parent (@Aech) that they would have to move once more.

Rosalie Sapphirus scanned the paper within a few seconds. After having read the note she slowly nodded and a smile began forming on her face "I could possibly make new friends there! It does seem like a nice place" The Young woman said before walking out of the city

Lord Solomon Obediah gave a slow nod reading the paper. "I made decisions based on what was necessary for our family and FUTURE family. I hope the people Oren are wise enough to do the same. This way, or another."