THE COMMONWEALTH OF ARENTANIA

valecu

Steiner shakes his head at the hysterical Orenians, "It's over, all you need to do is give up the ghost and die, yet you continue to do the same as your forefathers did, the same old stale plan and soon for that you shall stagnate... when that happens we shall bury you."

.          "Can't even wait long enough to tear down the ******* city before plopping a name on it. I'm wondering if they're just renaming it to disown any of their current problems.. Oren's 'gone' now it's Aren." The old knight rubbed his face. When Oren coming back so many times, perhaps it'll be doomed to fail by way of the Name Curse..

rancher-luis-leon.jpg

"Around, around the merry-go-round...."

Sung a farmer and Poor-Fellow in the Acrean fields as he toiled away at herding his cattle.

"A foolish venture, necromancers of politics it seems... Yet, GOD LIVES IN ACRE"

Gawain sighs as he puts down his spatula and picks up his Longsword.

"I guess the next war is never as far away as we hope..."

He half grumbled, half mused as he made ready for a potential conflict.

"Why do they drive down the property value by bringing anothah' war here?! I ahm so tired of human infighting. Please stop. Work towards reconciliation... Work towards a bettah' Humanity." comments an old and grumpy Lector.

A particular Lector pushed his shaded spectacles up the bridge of his nose as he looks out towards the Arentanian alps from atop The Temples of Saint Feldersrock...-in some confusion.

"What commonwealth? This temple is the only life in these mountains. GOD damn you lot that drag us into this fighting - you'll get what you least expect."

"Barony of Cherskavy, and respectively Elector of Ivanovich"

"Andrezvich," uttered Pavel Ivanovich. "Nobody has involved myself or my family, yet."

Franz cleared his throat and began to recite a quote from the peace treaty between Acre and Oren "The third condition, The men and women still loyal to the now-dissolved Oren, shall be allowed to go free, to wherever they so wish. They are the masters of their own destinies, and shall have the choice of where they reside and dwell. No grudges will be held against them." 

[!] The tribesmen and warriors of Minitz were busy at work in the surrounding lands of Castle Duress.

Petsch von Minitz was overseeing the new haul of iron ore from the mines. He frowned a bit before sighing

"We need more than this if we are to supply the new warriors with armor and weapons." They were hard at work to provide the blacksmiths with iron.

William Lucian d'Arkent read the missive on one side of the kitchen table, and wrote his grocery list on the other, jotting down: Camphor incense (Snake Repellent)"Vipers always find another nest, t' ween blood from one another 'til the Spring comes and babes are born to be kill'n." he thought to himself, disappointed in the "no lessons learned" approach taken by his cousins.