💪Ball-Thunder's Fish & Chips (Celia'Nor and Vistulia)💪

Avenrare

👋Greetings my fellow fish lovers!🤓🤓🤓 I am proud to announce that my glorious and muscular self known as the Great "Ball-Thunder" has started my brand new restaurant!🎣

Featuring several delicacies such as:
🐟- Beer Battered Fried-Fish with some of the greatest flavor the lands have ever tasted!
🍟- Crispy Chips, an innovator in the culinary world creating French-Fries in the medieval days (best thing since sliced bread)
🤡- Want extra? Just ask!

We will also be serving several alcoholic drinks most likely, I mean we probably will... 👉👈

SO COME BY! GET YOURSELF SOME GOOD EATS! WE ARE LOCATED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Celia'Nor, purple stand right next to the Tavern
- Vistulia, Located on a boat right off the docks 

[If you need directions, you can ask me OOC @Avenrare, that is my minecraft username 🍆]

Btw shoutout to the crew: @Vegan_Comedy@Turbo_Dog@CamoRein

image_2022-08-07_152448827.png

Edited by Avenrare
Fixed locations

"I will be sure to by fish from here, it is clearly blessed by the ancestors!" A 'ker said as he read the missive.

YES

Edited by Avenrare
Oh idk

Illarion gave a soft chuckle as he read the missive before neatly folding it into his iron belt. "This doesn't seem too bad, perhaps it is worth a try to visit there" He'd glance back at both his Mal'onn and his Royal advisor to see if they fancy to have a visit there.  "We have to give this a try"@Eryane @JuliusAakerlund

4 hours ago, VoxyNoir said:

Illarion gave a soft chuckle as he read the missive before neatly folding it into his iron belt. "This doesn't seem too bad, perhaps it is worth a try to visit there" He'd glance back at both his Mal'onn and his Royal advisor to see if they fancy to have a visit there.  "We have to give this a try"@Eryane @JuliusAakerlund

Indris looked at his Mal'onn who wore a surprisingly sharpish smile. He likewise picked up a missive to read as quick as he could before finding the far too familiar visage of Ball-Thunder present. While casting a new look Illarion's way he seemed to offer his thoughts. "I am rather experienced with fish from Yong Ping but this 'battered fried-fish' is far from familiar. What even is this so called c-chips that he speak of? Perhaps some sort of ship shaped food, I am intrigued." While it seemed the rather sheltered Prince had little knowledge of this type of cuisine, he was a curious elf as most are. Taking a hand and putting it on the shoulder of the elder Ibarellan he offered a chuckle. "Then again, food really is the one thing that you can't get enough of. . . am I wrong Mal'onn?" He knew the man besides him was secretly a foodie to a fault.

"I fear for what this sort of dish might do to your stomach," quickly chimed in that of Ithirae, who then glanced over the missive with narrowed eyes. "If it, by any chance, has anything to do with human style of cooking, I'm afraid the royal janitor will quit his job. We do have a royal janitor... don't we?"  

@JuliusAakerlund@VoxyNoir

Jasna readies herself for copious amounts of fried fish.
"HVALA FISH! HVALA BALL-THUNDER!"

A painted Jester would laugh and chuckle, having first hand experience of the magnificent and savory delights of such a stand. 

“Perfection… Perfection always!! Yes indeed yes indeed! Hahahah, come one, come all! You have not LIVED until your taste buds sample the god like flavor of the FISH and CHIPS!! If you don’t believe a Foolish Jester, then believe your own sense of taste!!!” 

Just as quick as the Jester were to appear, he’d be gone to stir up trouble elsewhere. 

Maciej Jazloviecki sits in his chair as he reads about the new restaurant "Vistulia constantly grows, unlike Daeland when I was a kid" He said and snorted through his nose