The Dog

Unwillingly

Fft, fft...

geS_gYY_u70OhSNBNle3uaLurVmf3_6rE0NxLP4sDb-jrGNC2cDfIOAZ3OA5EhnLWnwPyA_PlLzobH2v-Hsvn2Cg74J7cffShaRi_D6piN0-L0MbcP3vizbdfIApgLvPqwD4A-OV2rXbAXQQFGLW_g

The man gently tugged at the scratchy rope that bound the wolfhound, mulling over his next move as he spared a wary glance towards the nearby cabin. If this dog was anything of value to its owners, he thought, then they would’ve preferred a chain.

The gentle glint of a blade shone beneath the grace of the moon, quick to do away with the dusty frays that bound the animal to its shelter.

The wolfhound walked with ease, absent of yelping or snapping as he guided it along. No doubt, a well-tamed one.

Soon into the depths of some wretched, dank chamber was it led, standing afore the innards of a gaping, visceral cavity within the floor. The dog was tentative, even as it was thrown forth into the pit. It yelped, it pawed, it whined, but not even It could escape the newfound fate bestowed upon it.

The gaping maw pulsated with nigh alien life at the behest of its offering.

And something wicked dragged itself from the earth.

Spoiler

I'm seeking players interested in pursuing a raw and cruel niche of RP. I'm looking for players who respect narrative, player interaction, storytelling, and are willing to work with those around them and what they're given in order to provide meaningful interactions and memorable encounters in the spirit of good-faith RP; players who will take an inch, and go a mile with their RP endeavors. 

But, this isn't just an ask for game-changing, world-breaking stories. In the same caliber, I want players will notice details in the dynamics built between characters — the fine-print of roleplay and player-interaction, if you will. To truly explore tropes, dynamics, and the inner-storylines shared between your character and those around them in tandem with a broader narrative. 

I want to bring new faces into the fold. If this is something you're interested in, reach out at un-w#9099. 

Spoiler

I thought this was joels dragon for a sec

kk i figured it out

Edited by tasty_cheesecake