Final Curtain Call [PK]

Fawnytheturtle

Faeviel Komnenos a woman with past only she could tell you about, Ah but those stories carried on through her three children. Fae steps on a stage in hanese, she overlooked the empty chairs "How I miss it" she mumbled to herself, as she finds a chair on the stage to sit in. "I miss everything, I miss my mother Anne, My step mother Primrose, My father I know he isn't dead but he has his own life as I have mine. I miss Oliver and Aleski, my two friends even if they want nothing to do with me anymore" sighs deeply "Was it all worth it, the pain and suffering I went through" nods lightly "I made my mistakes, but now I have three wonderful children to carry out our name. I know they will make me proud" winces feeling a sharp pain in her chest, "I don't think I can hold much longer for them." she reached in her bag pulling out a book, it was titled 'My will' she opened it to read:

My son, Aleski, I named you after my brother, he and I were very close and I miss him deeply if anything happens to me promise to protect Fallon. Deep in your heart I can feel my brother's presence. He protected me from time to time. I am unsure if Melody will ever come around she is so busy with her life of art, but if she does protect her too. As for your father we may of drifted apart in the years but I loved him he gave me you and your sisters. If you ever meet him don't be harsh on him. I love you my son, you make me proud -Love, Maman

My daughter, Melody I gave you the name as I had a passion for music and theatre. I can not hold your hand much longer my dear and you are growing into a pure beauty any man would happily marry. Please I beg you to find someone to cherish as I have. My mother or well your grandmother left me a basket to fill with flowers it was a gift to me. But I want you to have it to remember me by. Take care of Aleski he will need your guidance down the road I fear for him as any mother would for her children. I love you so much my little artist, you make me proud -Love, Maman

Fallon, my dear sweet little bluebird, you came into this world as a bit of surprise to everyone. You found a love for music and I can only imagine the things you may do for yourself. I am sorry I was rude to your friend but you are so young my dear, take your time for me? Help your sister best you can and be there for your brother too. -Love, Maman

sighs deeply as she touched the book the pain increasing as she slips to the wooden floor of the stage, a few letters she letters were left inside this book to read:

Dad, I love you so much and sometimes you are a pain but you were there for me and I appreciate it more then words can describe. it must of killed you to lose mom and then lose Primrose as well. Your grandchildren are growing into fine young men and women and I know perhaps you can guide them when you find the time. If not I understand just know if I pass before you do I will tell both mom and Primrose hello for you. -Love, Fae

Oliver, Oh brother I have missed you I imagine you are enjoying life as anyone would a shame you never settled least to my knowledge. I hope you can meet my children someday or well if not I understand you have your own life to tend too. I will cherish all the memories we had and tell our mom hello for you. -Love, Fae

closing the book with a light thud it slips from her hand as she lays there in pain unable to call for help. "T-this is my time, my final curtain" she mumbled as her life slowly drifted away. Rumors says she was found and was unsavable and buried by some kind strangers. Her book well that was placed into the mailbox of her home as it had her first and last name to it, and seeming as it was hard to reach any family member currently the book sit and wait in the mailbox to be found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of character: What a wild ride! This character was so fun to roleplay even though I had my struggles I want to thank: Mail, Maple, Kaladin, Zaka, Simonitorp, Lazybacon (sorry if wrong), Candamatt, animewolf, dislexia and so so so so so much more people for bringing me joy. I love you guys and  hope you all to roleplay again soon as her daughter Fallon, enjoy the art below of Faeviel

583f11bc8f283982.jpeg

Kin would be sitting at his desk in his tattoo shop, writing out a letter. Something he rarely did. To an old friend who he thought had forgotten about him, it was to late to send out the letter before the word reached him of Faeviel's death.... he gulped trying to clear his throat "Yet another joins the warm embarrass of death. Thank you at least for the play we did. May you be able to do more and at least rest easy." he thought to himself before heading to the tea shop and pouring two cups of green tea "Can't escape having tea with me now!" he said with a small chuckle to himself as he then drank the tea in quite

The sea outside her home was calm today. The salty breeze stirred her hair that stuck out from under the white veil draped over her head. A figure in white stood looking over into the distance, where nothingness could be found in the distance.

The Gendik-Komnenos family had lost so much in the recent years. She may have been away but sometimes she did wish she was really dead. Her poor daughter would go to the Seven Skies thinking she would meet her step-mother there only to realize the truth. 

The White Aengul wept.

Aldrych frowned as he sat besides the campfire upon received the horrible news, the young man hadn’t knew his sister well, but it certainly upset the young man. He pushed himself up from the fire, before heading into his home and setting his hands upon the piano keys once more, playing his sorrows away.

Spoiler

: )