COMMONWEALTH SUMMONS TO CONVENTION

bickando

SUMMONS OF ALL THE

PETRINE PEOPLES TO CONVENTION

QUjUqAX3vIj4C78iGa2l7cKt3q2HzV0iT7zNxJ25Gvh1Ccd4iI_3e1fOhXSIDnAlvCxW308-ApL8Xwiko5kVjuS_hkSCziST5nfolMa4aiLf4pwmYhD8quyYdyZsaAq7VIqsiqcjLhMv-VmQj06pU6c

Issued from the Office of the Regent of the Commonwealth, 9 Harren's Folly 1884 IC

UeCN8pKvr1pE2kkPuxCkOoR3Tf0_-HffSAPEeiPVtxw-T9UIfqSRj9YcEw5c-Uwkpi9rDBiSK7rLmDvwKby8LfBd2wHFwifuGevDL8JxkN0DHIQmQZjG_vZsOlQhyLkhgBWdUXLHDPQ1YAPQnh24ToI

To all those that have declared for Our Commonwealth,

It has been my deepest honor to have fought alongside you as brothers and sisters in our war of honor waged against the Kingdom of Oren. The Burning of Garmont has been avenged; the Petrine peoples noble and peon alike saved from the tyrannical actions of the last king's regency. To my most loyal soldiers I give my eternal gratitude. Now it is time for us to rebuild - to turn our siege engines to wheat-carriages, to build new halls of governance and peacekeeping where once the Mardonkeep once stood.

A constitution has been drafted to govern our peoples; yet we have held no ceremony to commemorate the end of the Harvest Revolution, nor to award those that so loyally bore our banners in the defense of the Petra River Valley. At the end of the wintering season, this shall be remediated; I call upon all those citizens of our Valley that would put their names equal to mine as founders of our Commonwealth, our Republic, to join us in celebration in Temesch Hall.

To those royalist and Arentanian elements that yet seek to remain within Petra; you have three months as of the writing of this letter to seek out our Regency and make public amends for your misdeeds, declaring then support of Our Constitution. Neutrality in that war of annihilation was no better than the support of tyranny; those that do not do so post-haste shall be removed equally quickly. Those that sufficiently admit their faults and declare their support shall be allowed to keep their manors and territories, though all those titles not yet recognized as of the promulgation of this missive shall not be recognized by our Government as per the terms of Orenia Diruta Est.

77ePt1CDx6uwchNYVe3RKdXZPyyojNCnNTbMVOB9HMQAWu5TdkY0Rb46LW9Kci6wzQR2KVpifRQPNE2tTdMyvMxZB0aFBRSkMNdhDsBfAg84l_9IhRZOj3PJ6IYAyPAbq1FuRz1lVXqY880oWtvXjpo

ANVE PETRA,

Paul Salvian

Regent of the Commonwealth

Spoiler

[Friday 8/12, 5 EST]

https://discord.gg/ANVmDyzP2m

^link for those that signed on but haven't yet joined our disc (and also everyone else that wants to see i got a verified role y'all cant bomb me anyways)

“This is an era of humanity that shall go down in legend, Ave Petraaa!” Steiner proclaimed, truly glad to be apart of such a glorious republic.

Valentin scanned over the missive as he lounged in Temesch Hall, his chest still wrapped in bandages from the previous day's escapades. 

"And on the bank of the Petra, a cause is born." He muttered to himself, a smile on his face.

"Good on them for pioneering the cause for constitutionalism and electoralism - took long enough for people to catch on. Suppose I'll have to drop by to pay a visit to my dear half-brother, eh, Ruadh?" he asked of the fellow Daelish nearby.

Arnaud Halcourt clambers onto the tiled roof of Artois, in opposition to the advice and concerns of his chamberlain. From there, the baron watches the golden sun rise over the glittering Petra. He takes out a small, leather-bound book and puts pen to paper. 

Carolina eagerly read over the missive, beaming a broad grin before dipping her head in approval, "AVE PETRA!" Exclaimed the patriotic Countess, her periwinkle irises peering out a window in Temesch Hall, overseeing the vast beautiful fields that bordered the keep.

Edited by sondher