ON ACCOUNT OF HELIOUS

Pancho

Addressing Helious

The 11th of Amber Cold, 88 SA

5ESfKuTGi1_gd_XFomqrgZj0vroxdz6aIqCSDCWcU5NppIbmxhBgOcjaVMhgmMAz3zU4XnGoZLzXIOMjI4YzFMtLGWFBmqqcIDkO40sQ0-u7fQ3RhFOF4dE0bIOEqmLysCYeM_wJhr0WtVjOLmpgttM

~ Preamble ~

Within the last few years The Crown of Amaethea has seen the County of Helious settle within his lands, after review of both its denizens and the Count of Helious, Jarad Munnel. The following has been decided.

~ Principle ~

Jarad Munnel is hereby granted the rank equivalent to that of what Valah nations call Margrave and shall serve as the Margrave of Helious, With this new title we expect the Margrave to keep up the work he has been doing both within Helious and Ameathea as a whole.

Kosher Daesmon, Prince Royarch of Amaethea, Hand of Justice, Golden Tiger of the West

Kosher Daesmon

Jarad would receive the missive well in a meeting with Malus (@Stephen Pertinax Horen, The Outlaw King) desucing their rather large building project, taking his eyes off the diagrams Infront of him, read the missive over a little more but not fully before turning back to Malus "So how long till it take for construction to be completed? I know construction started little over a year ago and i hate to rush it but my hands are being forced to have it done before years end." He said with both a rather sad and annoyed tone before reading the missive over now fully, a small smile dawning his face "Guess im a margrave now as well" he said in a more happier tone

2 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Jarad would receive the missive well in a meeting with Malus (@Stephen Pertinax Horen, The Outlaw King) desucing their rather large building project, taking his eyes off the diagrams Infront of him, read the missive over a little more but not fully before turning back to Malus "So how long till it take for construction to be completed? I know construction started little over a year ago and i hate to rush it but my hands are being forced to have it done before years end." He said with both a rather sad and annoyed tone before reading the missive over now fully, a small smile dawning his face "Guess im a margrave now as well" he said in a more happier tone

Speaker of Dark Hollow, Malus, uttered the following words in support of his cultural ally Jarad.

"You know things go. There are many invisible concerns. Among them, whoever might be hassling you. If only they spent as much time they spend tying your hands to tie their own shoes, maybe then they wouldn't haphazardly trip over their own words."